[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women who make fun of guys who can't get laid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nnf347wNrL1tezt7xo1_500.jpg (42 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnf347wNrL1tezt7xo1_500.jpg
42 KB, 500x441
>women who make fun of guys who can't get laid
>>
>Men who make fun of ugly girls
>Men who can't get laid who make fun of ugly girls
>>
>>24616090
>Men who can't get laid who make fun of ugly girls who make fun of guys who can't get laid
M-my otp
>>
>>24616090
Yep, better take revenge on men who never did anything. Good idea.
>>
>>24616090
>girls can't get laid

TIP TOP KEK!!!!!!!
>>
>>24616123
Ugly girls have to get fucked by males who don't really like them or have to deal with some uninteresting beta piece of shit.
>>
>>24616138
So what? They can get sex easy yet they lambaste males for finding themselves on the fringe of society for some petty reason or another, it's absurd yet people all validate female opinions nomatter what
>>
I feel you OP, these women are such privileged narcissists they just don't understand or care and everyone lets them.
>>
>>24616116

>implying r9k doesn't revolve around this ideology
>>
File: 1440630891840.jpg (10 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1440630891840.jpg
10 KB, 250x241
>getting made fun of by girl

There's nothing you can do, she's basically appraising you in front of everyone, it's not her fault you're worthless right?
>>
>>24616077
>"If you guys could actually get some pussy, you wouldn't have to sing about it"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAhckEPFlOU
>>
>>24616526
Women are so fucking privileged holy shit
>>
File: julie.jpg (38 KB, 566x456) Image search: [Google]
julie.jpg
38 KB, 566x456
>>24616077
>"I don't think that's the way to use that formula"
>"SHUT UP ANON, YOU WILL NEVER GET A GF"
How the fuck do these cunts actually think that this is a relevant and valid argument in any discussion?
>>
>>24616801
they rule over men with their vaginas, instead of pleasing god the new religion will be pleasing women. We live in dystopia controlled by women with their stupid opinions and constant need for validation and coddling or else they'll use sex as a weapon in one form or another.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.