[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>How much of an autist does one have to be to still be a KV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Homer Laugh.jpg (86 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
Homer Laugh.jpg
86 KB, 384x288
>How much of an autist does one have to be to still be a KV after the age of 17?

>How much of a reject does one have to be to not have had at least 5 gfs by age 25?

>How much of a manchild does one have to be to still live with their parents at age 25 (with some exceptions)?

>How much of a failure does one have to be to not make at least 100k by age 30?

I genuinely want to know the answer to these questions.
>>
>>24616008
>How much of an autist does one have to be to still be a KV after the age of 17?

But I've never been interested in relationships or intimacy in general, anon. I've literally never once experience >tfw when no gf
>>
>>24616030
>Implying this makes you less of an autist
>>
1. More people than you imagine are KV at 17.
2. Same.
3. This is pretty bad.
4. I guess you're trolling.
>>
>>24616048
I'm genuinely not.
>>
File: 1376315242979.png (297 KB, 680x861) Image search: [Google]
1376315242979.png
297 KB, 680x861
>>24616008
Low self-esteem from a young age and dropping out of high school does that.

>How much of a reject does one have to be to not have had at least 5 gfs by age 25?
See above, also NEET.

>How much of a manchild does one have to be to still live with their parents at age 25 (with some exceptions)?
Dad pays my rent so I do not live with them anymore.

Don't know, never worked a day in my life so far (I'm 22).
>>
>>24616008
Most of those are reasonable.
But 100k by 30?
Shit man you must be on that purple durple to think That shit.
>>
>>24616008
Am I still KV if I only had one gf who is now my wife?
>>
>>24616008
B-B-B-B-B-BAIT!
theyll all take it though so happy fishing
>>
>>24616373
I'm 27 and making 80k + bonuses. It's not that hard.
>>
>>24616008

> KV + no gf by age 25

it simply never happened

> still live with parents at 25

I see no benefits in moving out.

> failure < 100k age 30

I live in a third world country.
>>
lmao what a normie question
25, forever aloner here
>>
>>24616008
More people that you think are KV's until college.

My Chad of an older brother has only had 2 and he's 27. He fucks around a lot, but he doesn't date that often. He's similar to a lot of other guys.

Nothing to say here. There are cultural differences to keep in mind.

Oh, hey, this one is something I exceed. I work on contract, not wages or salaries, so it's a bit different. My current contract, which is going to be completed in about a year, would mean 100k a year for 27 years. It's not technically right, but it's an easy way to put it.
>>
>>24616609

Send me 80k then
>>
>>24616008

Yet the average age to lose your virginity in America is literally 18
>>
>how much of an utter omega do you have to be to earnestly answer OPs questions?
>>
>>24616829
No. I'm not gonna prop up some smelly neet anymore than I have to, i.e. whatever tiny amount of cash is taken from my taxes to give to you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.