[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a dream that I had a girlfriend. We held hands and cuddled.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1446520327969.jpg (27 KB, 303x303) Image search: [Google]
1446520327969.jpg
27 KB, 303x303
I had a dream that I had a girlfriend. We held hands and cuddled. It was great.
>>
>>24615945
Then you woke up and...
>>
File: 1446990225489.jpg (67 KB, 1024x860) Image search: [Google]
1446990225489.jpg
67 KB, 1024x860
>>24616512
And then pic related
>>
>>24615945
Well done bro. I truly hope your dream comes true in real life. Genuinely I do.
>>
>>24615945
Yesterday I dreamt, that I finally got together with my long-time crush.
I kissed her, and her tongue tasted like saltwater.
I'm still confused...
>>
I've had several dreams where I'm almost about to get laid but something happens that ruins it. One time I literally couldn't push my dick in because the girl's pussy was too tight. It's like my own subconscious is trolling me
>>
>>24616728
Oh man. One time in a dream, it was getting hot and heavy in bed. I pull down her pantries, about to stick it in, then she just rolls over and falls asleep.
>>
I had a similar dream, but it was a bit more intense.

>Be me
>Be in bed
>with grill that I'm crushing on
>Begin to cuddle
>"I love you Anon"
>Boner
>We're both enjoying the moment
>The two of us pass out from exhaustion
>Dream ends
>Wake up
>Turn my head to find the grill
>Realize it was a dream
>"Ah, fuck."
>>
File: 1445703571793.jpg (23 KB, 338x430) Image search: [Google]
1445703571793.jpg
23 KB, 338x430
>>24616983
Almost as bad:
>dreaming a dream
>I find a bakery
>They still all sorts of novelty cupcakes
>Some cupcakes are made to look like Bilbo or the Balrog, even a huge-ass Smaug cupcake
>Ten cents each? Holy shit!
>I order 700
>"They'll be ready around this time tomorrow "
>I wake up in the morning ready to go get my cupcakes
>reality hits
>mfw
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.