[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where the fuck do i hang the noose? There are no hooks or anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: noose30n-1-web[1].jpg (30 KB, 970x812) Image search: [Google]
noose30n-1-web[1].jpg
30 KB, 970x812
Where the fuck do i hang the noose? There are no hooks or anything on my ceiling, do i hang it on the lamp hook?
>>
You can hang it on a doorknob if you sit and lean on it.
>>
Hang it up in a tree somewhere in your neighborhood.

Wait, you are trying to intimidate blacks, right?
>>
>>24615720
This was my problem too, I tied it to a pipe on the ceiling in my basement. Of course I chickened out, I will need a more definitive and quick end.
>>
File: example.png (1024 KB, 1446x866) Image search: [Google]
example.png
1024 KB, 1446x866
this way sir
>>
why dont you guys just jump?
quicker if you are not being retarded and less painful too
suffocating feels really shitty
>>
>>24615804
Yeah. So you think a tree is best then?
>>
You could always tie it to your bed and jump out a window. Even on the first floor there'd probably be enough clearance to dangle well. You wouldn't want to waste the 25-50m or whatever of rope they usually sell at a time.
>>
>>24615841
it's much more selfish.
You could really hurt somebody or emotionally scar a child for life or some shit.
Plus the clean-up for a big jump can be thousands of dollars.
>>
>>24615720
>lamp hook
Are you posting from the 18th century?
>>
>>24615876
that's true.
then why not the old pills and wrist slitting in a hot bathtub? hanging yourself sounds like the shittiest way to go
>>
>>24615900
it's the poor man's option.
It's shitty but a length of rope costs about a dollar/ you can make rope, and it WILL work as long as you have the spare hour.
>>
>>24615842
Yeah you'll want a nice sturdy tree branch, ideally a city owned tree and not one in anybody's yard lest they get charged with a hate crime. You might need a ladder and I recommend putting it up at night when nobody will see you do it.
>>
>>24615876
Who cares? You'd be dead so it wouldn't affect you in any way.
>>
>>24616055
In that case you should just jump in front off the morning train.
>>
File: itsaten.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
itsaten.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>24615720
dude, if you live in a house with more than 4 levels, make a good nooseknot and knot the rope to a few things in your flat, near a window. Usually there are radiators underneat windows, at least in germanstan, so there would be a good point. Then pick up the noose, put it around your neck and jump out of the window. When you tied your noose right you break your neck and achieve sweet release, if not you'll die slowly suffocating. Eitherway, you won't be able to chicken out.

A thought I once cultivated when I was still in depression. Now I'm on antidepressants and can't cum anymore, might be an alternative for your noose.
>>
I would just use diatomic nitrogen. Cheap, easy to get, painless, fast, not messy.
>>
Just go to the halfway house and use the exposed rafters in the main area when everyones sleeping
>>
>>24615720
Just remember: When you're in the other world you'll be suffering for breath problems.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.