[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All I want is a woman who has traditional values, and knows her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 500x618) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 500x618
All I want is a woman who has traditional values, and knows her place in a household. How do I find such a woman?
>>
>>24615293
I don't know where to find one but I certainly would avoid the US. Their women are far too self involved and outspoken to be homely housewives
>>
>>24615337
housewives don't exist in the u.s because the jews convinced them that to be independent they need to work. all it did was make everything more expensive and now people can barely afford to live unless they have two jobs or the man makes a shit load of money
>>
How much do you make, Op?
>>
File: the-rock-290x266.jpg (20 KB, 290x266) Image search: [Google]
the-rock-290x266.jpg
20 KB, 290x266
The Rock says; Know your damn role!
>>
>>24615337
As a US citizen, I second this.
Furthermore, the chances are statistically pretty high that as soon as they tie the knot and have a baby, they'll completely let themselves go and get fat.
>>
Marry a Mexican women that has no papers from mexico
>>
>>24615293
le wronq qeneration
>>
>>24615293
find a woman in a 3rd world country. make sure she never learns english
>>
>>24615452
*but learn her language
>>
>>24615433
>implying that isn't true
The 50s were the days
Last good era for culture
>>
The fact that you're asking here means it's already too late. The only women interested in traditional roles are evangelical Christian types who clung to jebus and they're already married by late teens/early 20's. By 30, she's got 5 calves and totally let herself go.

You want a 30 y/o divorced cow with kids?
>>
>>24616102
why not marry them in their late teens/early 20s
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.