[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You won't remain single your entire life because you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: frabz-FUCKYOUR-EXCUSES-6f451c.jpg (68 KB, 433x616) Image search: [Google]
frabz-FUCKYOUR-EXCUSES-6f451c.jpg
68 KB, 433x616
You won't remain single your entire life because you're short.
You won't remain single your entire life because your ugluy
You won't remain single your entire life because you're poor
You won't remain single your entire life because you have a small dick

You don't get to have that excuse. Just because you were bullied throughout high school, and isolated yourself from everybody in college (assuming you got that far), doesn't mean that your attitude doesn't influence the outcome of your social succes.

You know what's worse than being poor/ugly/dumb/etc?

Being one-upped by people who are. My 5'3'' nigger-with-a-gold-tooth-stupid-as-fuck friend managed to take a girl away from me. He fucked her that night.

THAT fucks up your confidence. Believing the constant bullshit about looks, wealth, and height, only to realize that you've wasted your entire fucking teens listening to you faggots.
>>
File: 037ch.jpg (2 MB, 2256x3174) Image search: [Google]
037ch.jpg
2 MB, 2256x3174
I'll remain single my entire life because I want to remain happy.
>>
>m-m-muh personality
>implying that Chads and Staceys are interesting in any way and their personalities aren't just bland, boring and their interests aren't almost all the same trivial things

>You won't remain single your entire life because you're short.
>You won't remain single your entire life because your ugluy
>You won't remain single your entire life because you're poor
Ha hahahahah, but those are the best 3 reasons of why most of us are KV, kek.
I'm responding to bait, don't even give a fuck.
>>
>>24614851
Keep deluding yourself, i'm sure you'll find happiness someday.
>>
>>24614754
Why aren't you doing a handstand in a wheelchair RIGHT NOW /r9k/? And don't give me any excuses.
>>
>>24614754

THAT EDGE
H
A
T

E
D
G
E

you sure did stick it to robots there broheim, way to go!
>>
>>24614961
I don't need to compensate because I have legs to walk on
>>
When i started college, i found out not all girls were like ones in my highschool. Not all people who have girlfriends are douchebag chads, and not all girls are dumb staceys.
>>
I have no personality and zero charisma. At best people tell me a give off good vibes, whatever that means.
>>
>>24614754
Okay so let's get this straight:
You were paranoid about your looks, height, ect, and then ended up getting kuk'd when you thought you had a chance?

Sounds like you were right in being paranoid about looks/height/ect...
>>
I will remain single my entire life because I choose to.
>>
>>24614754
>You won't remain single your entire life because you're short.
>You won't remain single your entire life because your ugluy
>You won't remain single your entire life because you're poor
>You won't remain single your entire life because you have a small dick

Yes we'll get a washed up whore after she hits the wall and we'll take it because we're lonely. She will still fuck Chad behind our back.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.