[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wagefeels thread Vent, post, whatevers on your mind about your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: gXyCMdx.png (152 KB, 616x725) Image search: [Google]
gXyCMdx.png
152 KB, 616x725
Wagefeels thread
Vent, post, whatevers on your mind about your job, just go for it.
>>
Tfw i make more than all of my neet friends combine, tfw im not happy at all. Tfw no time for vidya, tfw all these roasties hitting me up out if the blue.
>>
File: 1448556887542.jpg (97 KB, 796x530) Image search: [Google]
1448556887542.jpg
97 KB, 796x530
>tfw cosy NEET
>tfw wake up at 2pm every day
>tfw no stress at all, do what I want
>lift weights, cardio, eat healthy
>listen to music all day
>40k in my bank, even though my parents pay for all my food/bills :)

Feels good man.
>>
>>24614689
Can a gradeslave come here too?

>UK sixth form
>Study 3 hours after school a day
>would like to study more but OCD makes concentrating for extended periods of time hell, concentrating becomes practically impossible on a bad day
>Friend studies 6 hours a day, literally does nothing to relax, completely and utterly devoted to her learning
>Most people do that here
>Grades are below average for the school
>My favourite teacher slammed me at parents evening

Aside from that everything seems to be going okay, more people are speaking to me now than before, although a very paranoid part of me thinks that they've literally been asked to talk to me because of how lonely I am, which isn't that unbelievable given the school I am at, and how completely inexpressive and withdrawn I am.

>kek sixth form is for under 18 y/os

I was suppose to start last year but I got extremely ill and missed most of the first year so they let me re-enroll with the year below me.
>>
>>24615210
To top of it I'm not really even that ambitious about the things I'm studying anymore, I remember when I was a kid and how I dreamed of being a theoretical physicist, years of awful friends and depression ruined my scientific curiosity. I'm only doing this because I told everyone that this is what I'd do and because I don't know what I'd do instead. I guess I'd like to be a philosopher/some kind of artist but both are horrible careers paths that will just lead to more suffering.
>>
>>24615210
Cool blog normie
>>
>>24614689

I work as a cashier at a grocery store. It's an easy job, obviously, but it's taxing on my mental state. I have to pretend to be happy all the time. It's exhausting.
>>
Yesterday (Saturday) the Dollar Tree lady told me she'd call me in NEXT Thursday. Is it the Thursday on the 3rd or 10th? She said it yesterday, the week before, so is this week NEXT week then?
>>
>>24615622

I would assume she meant the 3rd, although she should have said THIS Thursday.
>>
File: yes_i_mad_by_linzy3419-d3ftgzv.png (177 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
yes_i_mad_by_linzy3419-d3ftgzv.png
177 KB, 800x600
>>24614689

>supervisor comes to my desk and tells me she wants to talk to me
>we go to the special room made just for that
>anon, as you know, two of our more senior agents were let go, so we need replacements
>we have 3 people that can replace them, but I wanted to talk to you first because I think you're the best for the job
>sure, I'll take it
>k, anon, the decision will be made by the head of department, but I'll lobby for you because I know I can trust you
>fast forward 2 weeks later
>supervisor tells me I wasn't chosen because I'm a half-time worker and the other guy was 3/4-time
>supervisor is fucking pissed because her opinion was not taken into account
>boss says it's just how it works in this company :^)
>our faces when

at least they made me 3/4th now and I got more money, but, fuck, that fucking promotion was mine
>>
>>24615903

At least you know that your supervisor believes in you.
>>
>>24615971

yeah, that is a highlight. I have really good contact with her and the other supervisor. still. I could have had an ever bigger paycheck and a cooler job, but corporate bullshit came in the way
>>
I'm feeling might comfy today although nobody posted in my thread.

I recently bought a house and I've been trying to fix it up. Yesterday I weather stripped the front door and today I'm going to do some caulking.

I still live like a poorfag since I'm trying to get out of debt, and can't wait to be a NEET again.
>>
>>24616019

You can't avoid department politics, unfortunately. Happens everywhere.

Just keep doing good work and promotions will come as people shuffle around. Speaking from 10+ years experience at my company.
>>
>didn't have work Thanksgiving week (I tutor at a uni)
>didn't get my week of ages
>still had to eat a week of food
It's like I got double-keked.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.