[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I hear typical SSRIs like Zoloft tend to turn you into an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: natemask.jpg (46 KB, 760x376) Image search: [Google]
natemask.jpg
46 KB, 760x376
So I hear typical SSRIs like Zoloft tend to turn you into an emotionless zombie.

But what if I want the opposite? I'm already a zombie, and I want to feel emotions. I just want to be able to cry.

Are there any meds that let you feel?
>>
>>24614536
weed/ecstacy
>>
Depends on how the SSRI affects you.
Prozac made me a zombie.
Zoloft made me feel again.
>>
>>24614536
I'm on SSRI's (Citalopram).
They haven't made me into an emotionless zombie, though that was pretty much what I was when I started taking them. They just help me filter out some of my negative thoughts, that's all.
I would suggest weed or some psychoactive for feels.
>>
Try Alcohol.
>>
I had zoloft, the zombie thing is true. You only really realize it when you stop taking it.

I know this is standard shit you've heard a thousand times, but exercise makes you feel so much more and better. I bought a parasol and went for morning jogs every day. It's fucking ridiculous what an impact it had. The world literally seems more colorful somehow. This isn't a metaphor, I mean the colors are actually more present.
>>
I was on Pristiq for just over a year and now been on Prozac for 2 months. Neither has made me feel anything different, let alone like a zombie.

I guess it's different for everyone, just like they say.
>>
Took SSRI's for a year and now I can't focus for shit, I'm in college and I'm failing hardcore, I get lightheaded when I try to concentrate on something, almost passed out during a test.
Have fun fucking your own shit up, depression + brain damage afterwards is the best thing that could ever happen to you.
>>
Smoke a spliff in the great outdoors
>>
>>24614617
> I bought a parasol
a large umbrella?
>>
>>24614695

Yes, it hides me from the sun and makes it hard for people to look at me
>>
Adderall/dexies
>>
>>24614551

Ecstasy is what you want but I'd describe it more as empathy than anything else.
>>
>>24614536

One of the many Anti-Depressants I have been on was Lofepramine and it was a tricyclic. I had to go off it because it made my emotions even worse. I would cry at shit and felt everything more. Might be worth a try, they tend to give it to people with an emotionless depression.
>>
>>24614536
MDMA
MDA
mescaline
2c-x
any psychoactive phenethylamine really, even amphetamines can bring you to a manic emotional state

the MDXX's will definitely do it most effectively, probably too effectively, and you can only use them once in a while, they can be quite neurotoxic and damaging

tryptamines and ergolines might help aswell, some find that psychedelic trips bring back certain emotions

the only thing a psychiatrist could give you that could possibly help are sub'd phenethylamines
I.E adderall
maybe something like bupropion
maybe something like methylphenidate
>>
>>24614536
MDMA

furreal
>>
>>24614536
Tren
>>
>>24615243
IM NOT FAT IM JUST BULKING
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.