[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dan vs redditors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 21
File: dan the man.jpg (127 KB, 1595x898) Image search: [Google]
dan the man.jpg
127 KB, 1595x898
Dan is back with sum epicness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceXGXps9GnQ
First, look at the 47:28 approach:

"They owned me; notice how they dominate me and I let them. Don't let women treat you like this. They are comfortable dismissing me after I let their frame prevail; their agenda is to try to weaken my confidence in myself. I failed their shit test. I Ioved myself before this accost, but after, I felt like I was raped. This was not a "mode one" accost. I felt like I was bullied, disrespected, abused, manipulated. Should I call the police? Women do this if they like you; they just need to find out how powerful you are. Notice how I felt uncomfortable when I said, "Dating, sex, relationships" instead of feeling strong and solid in what I wanted. I should have confidently said, "Oh...you KNOW what I want..." They may have eventually given way to my frame had I stayed strong. If I had stayed strong and confident the entire time, we may have had a threesome together. Their dominant attitudes would have changed into submissiveness after having judged me as a confident, dominant MAN. A desire for me to dominate them sexually would rapidly grow inside them so they would almost be begging me to fuck them. But, I choked under the pressure, and LOST this one. It was a loss. It just takes practice to get better at this. It's a game."

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN !
Then he opens a girl between her parents, because Dan gives no fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhrUlZT9IS4
In this video, at 12:53, a redditor starts talking to him.

Here is the reddit thread where she comes from:
https://www.reddit.com/r/LosAngeles/comments/3u5kth/psa_guy_accosting_women_in_downtown/
>>
>>24614128
Damn this guy is LITERALLY aspergers: the person.

The tone, the habit of asking questions out loud and stating the obvious, the way he holds his facial muscles... goddamn I get worried that if I watch him too much I'm going to start acting like him.
>>
>>24614128
>Here is the reddit thread where she comes from

wait how do you know that girl was a redditor
>>
>>24614226
Yeah he talked about autism in previous videos. Pretty sure he was diagnosed in the autistic spectrum. He gets autismbux.
>>
thanks for sharing this op

love me some dan
>>
File: 1430937208358.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
1430937208358.png
228 KB, 858x725
>>24614128

>12:53, a redditor starts talking to him

That stupid fucking cunt is only ridiculing him because he isn't a Chad. Oh God forbid a man approach women and talk to them!

Fuck women, they're all shit. THEY'RE ALL SHIT.
>>
if he didnt look like a chad do u think the encounters would go as well?

i mean i know theyre not going great, but most people are pretty polite to him and actually give him the time of day. wonder what would happen if a straight up neet neckbeard tried this. any videos of someone like me? fat and goofy and not attractive at all.
>>
>>24614128
This guy is a fucking character holy shit
>>
>>24614560

/r9k/ starch solution certification when?
>>
The women reject him because his demeanor signals a disconnect in realities, what is acceptable, what is normal, what doesn't seem "off"; he says unnecessary things and goes into obviously pre-scripted behaviors, like random aladdin singing, which is just obvious see-through desperation to any woman. In reality that isn't needed. Neither is the out-of-place self-disclosures, like telling the girl that "I used to be afraid of talking to girls" or signaling that your motive is just to approach women. All one needs to do is imagine oneself in the place of a woman and having someone come and talk to them and say all that; you would just be creeped out. The first impression is important, and you should NEVER talk about anything but regular, boring topics that people talk about when they've just met (what's your name, what do you do, where are you from, where are you going to).
>>
>>24614467
this is you projecting, it wouldnt matter if he was chad that asian chick he was talking to is a feminazi thumping garbage about not disrespecting women which appears to be his whole shtick. If he didn't talk about how shit women were and talking about why they refuse him and just did successful takes then she would never speak to him.
god you're a pathetic loser
>>
Lol @ all the people on reddit saying he's dangerous. Clearly just an autist who is way too into PUA
>>
>In this video, at 12:53, a redditor starts talking to him.
>In the State of California, you can't record people
Actually that is completely wrong in California you can record whatever you want as long there is no expectation of privacy, i.e. on a fucking sidewalk.
Also
>Thinking saying "The State of" makes you sound legally learned
>>
That fucking Aladdin song

He will be singing that when he is burying his victims
>>
>>24614643
Yea man he is completely clueless about approaching strangers, but that doesn't mean he has to bow down to some women who hes inadvertently offended.

I'd just shrug him off, like any other soliciter
>>
>>24614128
I want to contact Dan, because I know a method he can use to pick up chicks. Crazy ones, but they're cool to dealt with.
>>
i could watch him forever

this is gold
>>
Poor guy has it really bad
>>
File: corn.jpg (175 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
corn.jpg
175 KB, 1280x960
>>24614594
>implying we're not already certified m8.
Dan's on to something.
>>
>>24614489
>most people are pretty polite to him and actually give him the time of day. wonder what would happen if a straight up neet neckbeard tried this. any videos of someone like me? fat and goofy and not attractive at all.

Redditors have basically informed the residents over here about him. Also, this is downtown LA, near skid row, which is a scary place with full of homeless and crazy, sketchy people. When someone like him approaches, you automatically assume he's a beggar or crazy and you play it safe trying not to offend him.
LOL at him talking about his intestinal problems right off the bat. That's magic right here.
>>
>>24614914
>Redditors have basically informed the residents over here about him

This might get him laid actually
>>
>>24614128
I've been supporting this guy in YouTube comments. I'm glad he isn't backing down.
>>
I want Dan to feel confident, I really want him to succeed and spite the Reddit special snowflakes.

I pmed him a message : Hey Dan, I know you've been getting some flack with regard to your accosting. Here's the real truth. There are three million people in this city. And those teeming masses exist for the sole purpose of lifting the few exceptional people onto their shoulders. You, me? We're exceptional.
>>
Something is going on:

https://www.reddit.com/r/LosAngeles/comments/3upcol/la_redditor_bleepblopimabot_need_to_chill_on_the/
>>
He's actually doing that good.
He actually looks pretty good.
I assume many real robots wouldnt be able even leave the house.
>>
>>24615011
Upvote it guys.

I already did
>>
>>24614128
Dan is the King. I fully support him.
>>
File: 1446718067379.jpg (66 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1446718067379.jpg
66 KB, 640x640
>tfw he creeps me the fuck out but support him anyways
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lasNMlIAD8
Here some redditors call the police on him.
>>
>>24615011
>https://www.reddit.com/r/LosAngeles/comments/3upcol/la_redditor_bleepblopimabot_need_to_chill_on_the/
Go upvote this guys. I would but I'm IP banned from reddit for insulting too many SJWs.
>>
>just be confident man
>...unless your ugly then you will go to jail
>>
This is how spree killers are made
If he was a happy go lucky before, after bitches treat him like this he will become one of us
>>
>>24615098
It looks like he smokes tons of speed, his eyes are all dilated.
>>
American men's obsession with "woman approaching" is a sign of social degeneration.

The profuse focus on going up to them, what to say, how to say etc. shows how out of touch these men are with human interaction. Nobody should resort to what the man in the video is doing. A normal, socially adjusted human would scan the girl for nonverbal signs of interest and show her, deliberately, nonverbal signs of interest himself. Typically this is flattering for women, and they respond (again, nonverbally) if they like you. ONLY then is it acceptable to say these pick-up lines like "I like you, you are attractive."
>>
File: 1401572884831.jpg (100 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1401572884831.jpg
100 KB, 640x427
>>24615098
Fucking police officer: "do you understand we have you on video now ?"
>>
File: 1426972559904.jpg (3 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1426972559904.jpg
3 KB, 250x250
>>24615098

>hurr ur scaring tha women!!!!

See this shit? Normalfags treat betas like monsters when in reality they're just trying to get out of their shell and talk to women.

Why the fuck do they think that places like ForeverAlone and /r9k/ exist? Because normalfags don't have ANY empathy at all for them. ANY.
>>
>>24615209
>one of us
>implying most of us are anything but edgy manchildren

This Dan guy is really hard working lol, he has that starch business and he takes buses all around the West apparently to get the word out.
>>
>>24614128
GO DAN
>>
File: one-of-us.gif (2 MB, 530x320) Image search: [Google]
one-of-us.gif
2 MB, 530x320
>>24615209
ONE OF US! ONE OF US!
>>
>>24615096
He was creepy at first but he explains where he's coming from I another video. Has genuinely a good person with some quirks.
>>
File: b yo selph.png (385 KB, 916x1088) Image search: [Google]
b yo selph.png
385 KB, 916x1088
>>24615245
>just talk to people
>just put yourself out there
>just walk up to her and say hello
>just be nice
>just be yourself
everything you were told on approaching a women is a lie.
>>
>>24615245
fucking this

dan is a hero
>>
>>24615098
>>24615245
And they all wonder why people like the supreme gentleman exist
Its literally illegal to be a beta male and try to talk to women
>>
>>24614984
That's the wrong kind of confidence desu. Elliot Rodger tier.
>>
>>24615245

ForeverAlone and /r9k/ exist because when technology and digital reality came to predominate the adolescent years of the generation born in the 90s, many young males spent the time they should have been socializing with people online. They played video games, browsed the internet and watched instead of spending time developing social networks, learning basic social skills, learning how to be around humans.

The reason it hit some people harder than others is simply because other people were mentored and had proper role models who socialized them to appreciate the right things. The ones who retreat into digital reality were the ones with the shittiest parents who didn't bother with them.
>>
File: hisbook.jpg (285 KB, 2692x2814) Image search: [Google]
hisbook.jpg
285 KB, 2692x2814
>>24615256
>This Dan guy is really hard working lol, he has that starch business and he takes buses all around the West apparently to get the word out.
Don't forget about his book.
>>
Can you really go to jail just for creeping somebody out?
>>
File: 1446687186598.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1446687186598.png
129 KB, 724x611
>>24615314
Oh well, cant win em all
>>
>>24615335
>the time is now

Dans time is now
>>
>>24615379
maybe if they can prove that it was your intetion to scare them.
>>
>>24615306
It's not a lie. Even socially savvy chads get rejected a lot on cold approaches in the streets.
The main problems here are:

-he's 6'3 with some acromegaly,
-way too direct too soon "I want you!", "I'm attracted to you"
-talking about how gluten poisonned his brain
-it's downtown LA, at night. Tons of crazy people in the streets.

>>24615379
The fact that it's in downtown LA plays a big role. The place is full of rapes, murders and assaults.

Actually, the most known he becomes, the less girls will feel threaten. That's why everybody must know he's just some harmless autistic giant.
>>
>>24615441
Is being an ugly creep enough to get me sent to jail?
>>
>>24614984
Somebody tell Dan to remember that as long as he is in a public space he is free to approach anyone and say anything
>>
>>24615457
In USA, probably.
>>
>harmless sperglord makes recordings of him walking around and blabbering on about not much
>reddit: 'Dude... this is FUCKED UP! I don't care guys - I'm calling the LAPD. ~ Upvote if You Agree! ~'

haven't raged this hard at reddit in a while
>>
>>24615501
Meanwhile these guys are still running around harassing people and nobody says a thing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_XGKGt7Kkw
>>
>>24615315
>born in the 90s,
Do you people really have no concept of anything before your teen years, seriously?
>>
>>24615379
>Can you really go to jail just for creeping somebody out?
Protip: you can go to jail for nothing.
>>
>>24614643
>>24614643
just hitting on women randomly with no introduction is creepy. thats what PUA won't tell you, thats how they sell you with "dude there are 1000s of women all around you that you could fuck!"

you need a logical introduction like a common friend, working together..etc, something that says you're not strangers but part of a common tribe
>>
>>24615587
Being attractive, and rich, and hitting on drunken clubsluts also helps
>>
A WHOLE NEWWW WORLDDDDDD
>>
>>24614128
>"you can't record people in the state of California"

This is bullshit, right? If you're in public, anyone can record you yeah?

That bitch was pretty retarded in general. I've never heard of this guy, and he is a major autist, but he's also generally right.
>>
>>24615587
Normally that would be true but were dealing with Dan here.
>>
>>24615587
>you need a logical introduction like a common friend, working together..etc, something that says you're not strangers but part of a common tribe

I been a pua since 2007 and am probably a 7/10 looking chad (way worse looking than Dan, only 5'11). I probably fuck a 7/10 looking woman every 40 approaches and a 8/10 every 200 approaches if you put me in a big city in America. That puts me in the top 0.1% in terms of result for sure though, most puas don't get shit.

Also I'd say that only 10% of the women I approaches are actually creeped out. Most of them are left with a positive or neutral vibe.
>>
I hate reddit so, so much.
>>
File: lll.gif (2 MB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
lll.gif
2 MB, 165x115
>>24615686
>I been a pua since 2007
>>
File: 1447792481346s.jpg (6 KB, 226x249) Image search: [Google]
1447792481346s.jpg
6 KB, 226x249
>>24615686
Are you sure you're on the right board, didn't get lost?
>>
>>24615686
So if this doesn't work, how do you get a gf if you're ugly and have no friends?
>>
>>24615730
>Are you sure you're on the right board, didn't get lost?
I used to be a robot though, 19yo kissless virgin with no hobbies or friends.
>>
>>24615753
>So if this doesn't work, how do you get a gf if you're ugly and have no friends?
I have some really ugly pua friends, like 5'6 brown guy, and they struggle like crazy, but they fuck a 6/10 every like 200-300 approaches maybe.

Having no friends doesn't really matter if you're a pua, being ugly kills you though.

One of my high school friend who's not a pua is real ugly, (5'6 and bald) and he's always had a gf and now has a kid. I think for him is that he has real good social skills and people love him, and he's kinda always one of the cool guys in the social circle, and he's a policeman and his gf is also a policeman. I guess his value for the girl is that he has lots of friends, is fun and commonality of the job.

But yeah if you're ugly and you have no friends, you're kind of fucked. It's not impossible, but you're gonna have to work 1000x harder than someone average or good looking. And you'll never be fucking 10/10s.
>>
>>24615098
>"if she wants to file charges, then you're gonna go to jail"
>you can literally be arrested based on a woman claiming that you were "scaring" her

And people claim we live in a Patriarchy. This is fucking ridiculous. It is literally illegal for someone to have a negative reaction to something legal you do. I'd say I'm getting out of this country, but it's just as bad everywhere else except Putinland
>>
We did it Reddit!
>>
>>24615899
Man, that sounds so fucking depressing. I would hate to meet a woman this way.
>>
>>24615925
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY
>tfw you will never live here fighting degeneracy and protecting tradition
>>
>>24615379
Not exactly, but you can get into some trouble for recording people without their permission.
>>
WOMEN ARE FOOD
>>
>>24615958
>>tfw you will never live here fighting degeneracy and protecting tradition
Do you think things like "women said it so it's true" aren't a thing over there? This is common to all societies dude. The only difference is there you just get lynched outright.
>>
>>24615978
In terms of the actual law, as long as you're in public, you really can just record whatever. Of course, people think they have a right to privacy even while in public, and file charges for recording without permission all the time.

In private though, yes you do need permission.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/LosAngeles/comments/3u5kth/psa_guy_accosting_women_in_downtown/cxgvn4e

upvote
>>
>>24616082
"Seriously you guys? Leave him the fuck alone. There's nothing wrong or illegal about anything he's doing. You just think he's weird and you're attacking him. You guys are a bunch of fucking bullies. Obviously he's different and a little messed up, and you all go apeshit and act like you're in danger. You're not. Get the fuck over yourselves."
>>
Look at his Facebook Page, he writes like a prototype AI.
>>
How old is this guy out of curiosity, anyone know? Is he a virgin?
>>
>>24616065
Ah, I see. Thank you.
>>
>>24616097
>>24616082
>Le personal 4chan armie is here XD

In any case I upvoted
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-29-11-40-15.png (463 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-29-11-40-15.png
463 KB, 1440x2560
>>24615011
TF? This post must be getting down voted pretty hard.
I just up voted and it's immediately back to 0.
>>
>>24616217
>TF? This post must be getting down voted pretty hard.
the SJWs and whiteknights outnumber us
>>
>>24616217
It was at 9% now its at 36%, anything below 50% reads as zero
>>
>>24616082
It's a shame that newfags like you and the people who make reddit threads now have changed 4chan so much in the space of such little time

A few years ago people like you were unheard of - now you're fucking everywhere. You fucking leddit normies have permanently changed the culture of this site.
>>
>>24616217
>>24616082
>>24616212
see
>>24616332

and GTFO. You don't belong here. We need to kill this cancer
>>
There was another guy that did this. He approached girls in wallmart and stuff and was really bad at it.

Anyone know of that guy?
>>
>>24616341
>and GTFO. You don't belong here. We need to kill this cancer
chill out dude we're just trying to defend our lord and savior Dan
>>
>>24616467
This guy is different. he has a roaring of passion inside of him, fueled by his autism.

Today, he might just be an over-confident aspie approaching women. Tomorrow, he'll be an autistic sex robot.
>>
>>24616476
Yeah but if you post links to reddit you're going to attract more people to the site who really don't belong here, and in addition to that they'll just use everything in the thread as SJW ammo.
>>
>>24616558
>Yeah but if you post links to reddit you're going to attract more people to the site who really don't belong here, and in addition to that they'll just use everything in the thread as SJW ammo.

No one on reddit knows this shit is coming from here though.
>>
File: 1442229708363.png (26 KB, 447x494) Image search: [Google]
1442229708363.png
26 KB, 447x494
>>24614467
>That stupid fucking cunt is only ridiculing him because he isn't a Chad. Oh God forbid a man approach women and talk to them!
That's how it works.
>>
>>24616629
SJWs patrol 4chan looking for shit that disagrees with their worldview and share it. All it takes it being shown the thread and you know where it's coming from.
>>
these fucking normies and roasties in this reddit thread are really PISSING ME OFF

MY TESTOSTERONE MAKES ME WANT TO TAKE THEM AND RIP THEIR TITS OFF AND CUM UP THEIR EYE HOLES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24616701
Try again faggot. Anyone who goes on reddit is a normie piece of shit.
>>
>>24616792

>LA needs a real life Jessica Jones.

Absolutely disgusting. My stomach feels funny. It's because when they gang up in hundreds its hard to feel confident.
>>
>>24617020
YEAH I JUST SAW THAT ONE

HOLYSHIT FUCKING ROASTIES AND JEWS THAT SHILL NIGGERS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>24614467
Why is she talking on behalf of all women? ffs that's the problem with these bicurious sjw reddit types.
>>
>>24617081
Because they are collectivist, it is literally a mental condition by now, a normal thinking human being can't reason with this. Unfortunately the majority has been turned into mentally ill people and there is no escape.
>>
He should learn from this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmjioq1fsv0
>>
>>24617081
>>24617441
Hivemind mentality. It's funny because men have divided while women have united. Women divide men and pit them against each other, brotherhood doesn't exist anymore.
>>
Dirty Dans Dastardly Deeds caused many a redditor to pee in diapee.
>>
>HOLY FUCKING SHIT
https://www.reddit.com/r/LosAngeles/comments/3u5kth/psa_guy_accosting_women_in_downtown/cxcavqr

They are literally praising a guy that claims to be a thug to go fuck him up. I think he's just boasting off because you can just be anyone you dream of on the internet. But if it is true and Dan gets killed or injured because of this, damn, so truly sad, this fucking system is merciless.
>>
>>24617703
>>They are literally praising a guy that claims to be a thug to go fuck him up.
Report this to the police.

Also, you people should really post this situation on a few subreddits that aren't completely fucked yet (theredpill, kotakuinaction etc.)
>>
I have no idea what this thread is about, synopsis?
>>
>>24617856
>Autist goes Downtown LA to try to pick up chicks
>Autist is autistic, autism seeps out of every orifice in his body
>redditor sounds the alarm on his subreddit
>witch hunt ensues
>multiple redditors try to make contact with autist
>he doesnt care about them

And we see how it all unfolds while silently egging him on.
>>
>>24617856
Slightly autistic PUA dude talks to women on the street, hundreds of reddit retards criminally conspire to file false charges to the police against him, threaten him, slander him, and physically assault him. This has so far resulted in illegal police threats, handcuffing, multiple people threatening him over the phone, and announcements of premeditated assault.
>>
>>24617703
>>24617703
>appropriate people
>thug

Am I missing something here? They probably just mean the police
>>
>>24617940
>This has so far resulted in illegal police threats, handcuffing, multiple people threatening him over the phone, and announcements of premeditated assault.

And yet he seems completely unphased.
>>
>>24617940
>Slightly autistic
>slightly
>>
>>24617981
Yeah, until it all comes down on him. Right now it's still hanging over his head by a thread and he's not looking up.
>>
>>24618011
Half of the people on /r9k/ are more autistic than that dude. And definitely most of the people in internet fandoms such as furries, MLP, tumblr, SJW, or whatever.
>>
>>24615098
He left his number in the video. I'm going to call him.
>>
>>24618059
>He left his number in the video. I'm going to call him.

record & post
>>
Love this guy.. I never understood why people record their banters (of which his were numerous) but this guy is genuinely trying to release his social inhibitions. I admire that so much because that is the only gateway to be happy. It's clear /r9k/ isn't like society at all, yet because the social standard has been set as the norm, they sort of force themselves to like it, defend it, and all the while wishing they had the natural knack of doing what they observe so that they can fit in, be accepted and loved.

I think this guy lets logic take over, and that to me is the most attractive quality about him. When you side with logic, you no longer care to be like society.

I don't think he's doing anything wrong. The resentment is just the platform of security that renders everyone "safe" from the unexpected they could get from this guy. He's truly a threat to them.

$100 says this guy is happier than you.
>>
>>24618144
>When you side with logic, you no longer care to be like society.
Except you still have to be like society or you get fucked hard.

"Think what you will, but act like the others."
>>
>>24618059
>>24618088
Don't try to fuck with him. Really.

Don't be stupid, he's more /r9k/ than reddit any day. If you do call him, cheer him up, and not in a patronizing way.

You are witnessing one of the last instances of humanity left in the city.
>>
>>24618214
Well of course man, everyone itt loves the Dan.

Hes probably going to act like a fan
>>
>>24618144
>$100 says this guy is happier than you.
No he's fucking miserable, he's at the point where he's willing to make an ass of himself as a last-ditch attempt to ease his suffering. Most of /r9k/ isn't there yet and "fine" with being alone.
>>
>>24618243
Have you forgotten all the times he said that what he's doing is exhilarating? He said (not verbatim) that he's becoming a different person.
>>
king of /r9k/
>>
>>24618271
Yea but on his Facebook he has stated he is perpetually depressed, this is making him feel good though. That's why we need to let him know hes not being a freak.
>>
>giving a shit about "downvotes"
i thought i was a pathetic faggot
good to know there's worse out there
>>
>>24618214
>Don't be stupid, he's more /r9k/ than reddit any day. If you do call him, cheer him up, and not in a patronizing way.
If anyone does contact the guy, tell him not to reveal any information to anyone, tell him that an online mob is organizing against him to file fake reports and such, and give him the links to the reddit threads so that he can report them to the police. ABSOLUTELY WARN HIM not to post or reply in those threads because this will only cause additional harm to himself.
>>
>>24618214
Man, I'm just going to tell him I like him and ask if he likes me too.
>>
>>24618312
Well he is being a freak but that should be allowed.
>>
File: _mhoqovtGPQ1s4ja32o1_400.gif (496 KB, 400x180) Image search: [Google]
_mhoqovtGPQ1s4ja32o1_400.gif
496 KB, 400x180
>>24618576
>Man, I'm just going to tell him I like him and ask if he likes me too.

>>24618576
>Man, I'm just going to tell him I like him and ask if he likes me too.

Tell him lots of us do.
>>
>>24618775
He's the one true robot to unite all robots against a society that doesn't want to account for us.
>>
Redditors are fucking retarded

>clearly an awkward spergy dude with mental issues
>continually insult him and make him feel like shit
>act like he's a serial killer when he clearly just doesn't know how to act

Ya he's stupid af but he needs help

This is exactly how Elliot Rogers happened
>>
And redditors are trying to get him arrested

Cops give no fucks here and you can die or get severely beaten for being a smart mouth or for even any hint of non cooperating
>>
While he has not done anything illegal, he is terrible at dealing with women and its obvious why he makes them uncomfortable. He refers to women as "prospects" "targets", its all about him projecting women as objects rather than people. He is not looking for a real relationship, he is simply looking to get "laid" cause he feels it will somehow make his depression better. Pro tip its only hard to talk to women when you have a agenda or dont view them as a person.
Fuck this autistic retard he simply does not get it, everything is about him, most women see right through his bullshit.
>>
>>24618480
I hope you guys are leaving helpful comments for him on youtube. I would be enraged if people were to get to him or get him in trouble. I've even started reporting posts from people calling him a creep.
>>
>>24619232
>Pro tip its only hard to talk to women when you have a agenda or dont view them as a person.
What do you mean? I have an agenda when I talk to men but that doesn't make it hard.
Talking to women is harder because the frames of reference, the interests and the humor don't match at all if you're a typical robot. With men at least some of it matches.
>>
>>24619232
>he is simply looking to get "laid" cause he feels it will somehow make his depression better.

Getting laid is a biological need. It does make your life objectively better, which is a step into improving his depression. It's just one aspect obviously, but you can't fix everything at once.

Just the fact that you said that makes you a fucking moron and makes everything else you said obviously fucking irrelevant.
>>
>>24619386
An agenda like getting laid or trying to earn favor or trying to overcome your autism
>>
>>24619405
>Getting laid is a biological need.

You're a dumbass. Sex itself is not a "need", physical/emotional intimacy in general is what is required for mental and physical intimacy.

Seeking sex "to make you feel better" is literally just harming yourself, especially if your mental health isn't the best.
>>
>>24619405
No it does not, you must be one of those virgins that thinks sex is some magical thing.
>>
File: zjxrie5ljfnmbvznhdqh.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
zjxrie5ljfnmbvznhdqh.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>24619456
>physical/emotional intimacy in general is what is required for mental and physical intimacy
>>
>>24619465
>No it does not, you must be one of those virgins that thinks sex is some magical thing.

You must be one of these morons who don't believe in evolution and that the only 2 things all organisms are trying to do at all times is survive and reproduce.

Kill yourself retard. You have no argument. All you have is SJW logic. You're 100% an obese woman.
>>
>>24619405

You're fucking stupid and desilusionnal. Sex will make things worse because the guy will actually understnd that it changes fucking nothing.

Jesus christ virgins are really fucking idiots. No wonder women are repulsed by their backwards and retarded personnality.
>>
>>24619232
People seem to think that being "human" means they aren't an object. They still are, and they aren't that great. He is looking for a relationship and a genuine one too if he can. It just that nobody understand at the end of the day a relationship is nothing more than two people tolerating and caring for each other.
Women are looking for someone to give them the red carpet celebrity lifestyle when that is not what a relationship is at all.
>>
>>24619521

Organisms like you do only one thing : shitpost. Get your fucking life together, pathetic cunt. No wonder women hate your guts.
>>
>>24619232
>Pro tip its only hard to talk to women when you have a agenda or dont view them as a person.
Works just fine for Chad.
>>
>>24619456
>You're a dumbass. Sex itself is not a "need", physical/emotional intimacy in general is what is required for mental and physical intimacy.

Physical intimacy IS sex and everything that accompanies it you fucking moron. I'm sure Dan will cuddle afterwards.
>>
>>24619534
>You're fucking stupid and desilusionnal. Sex will make things worse because the guy will actually understnd that it changes fucking nothing.

No, sex will make things slighty better, and then he can move on and work on other areas of his life.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, because you're a woman and can get laid anytime, so you think it's not important.

It's like who can someone who's never been hungry truly understand famine. They can't. You're talking about something you do not know.

Sure, your life is still miserable, but guess what, without sex it would be even worse. Fucking retard.
>>
>>24619232
>its all about him projecting women as objects rather than people

And he's right. Women aren't people.
>>
File: 1440226624425.jpg (12 KB, 385x278) Image search: [Google]
1440226624425.jpg
12 KB, 385x278
>>24619521
I can feel the rage in this post. I like the part where you say "no argument" and then said "SJW logic" and "You're 100% an obese woman"
>>
>>24619719

I've had sex with 14 women and it never helped me with anything. Do you know why ? Because I don't value myself on the validation I recieve from women.

Grow some balls and quit whinning.
>>
>>24619554
Explain how Im a stay at home NEET, basically a house bitch, and my gf is a working woman? Clearly women only want one type of lifestyle and relationships are nothing more than "tolerating" eachother.
>>
>>24619768
>Because I don't value myself on the validation I recieve from women.
You know why you don't value yourself on the validation from women? Because you already have it, retard.

It's like saying "hurp durp having legs is not important to me at all" to a cripple.
>>
>>24619814
>>Explain how Im a stay at home NEET, basically a house bitch, and my gf is a working woman?
You're probably in a "polyamorous" or BDSM or camwhoring or other kind of degenerate relationship, and you probably do drugs.
>>
>>24619825

You don't know shit about me. Spend more time improving your life instead of arguing on /failure/ general and less watching anime or playing childish vidya. You'll see, life is worth living.
>>
>>24619884
>>You don't know shit about me
You literally told me moron.
>>
>>24619856
None of those are correct. My gf actually became my gf after she heard me say how I dont like 1 night stands and I need to actually know and like the person for sex. Imagine that, my thoughts helped me find someone with a similar mind.
>>
File: elrisitas.jpg (40 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
elrisitas.jpg
40 KB, 600x600
>>24619912
>You literally told me moron.

kekx1000
>>
>>24618144

I agree. I love his videos, not to laugh at him, but because he's stubbornly trying to get a gf through the most straightforward yet bound to fail ways possible.

I think he acknowledges the odds are stacked against him considering how asocial, autistic and naive he seems but he refuses to change himself and publicly displays his efforts at picking up girls anyway.
>>
>>24615457
Yes, it's a misdimeanor. The police mention it in the second video.

He also get banned from the staples center for doing that.

Isn't life great?
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.