[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>show girl a pic on my phone >politely remind her not to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 210x341) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 210x341
>show girl a pic on my phone
>politely remind her not to scroll
>immediately starts scrolling and will not give phone back
>trying to get it back and accidentally touch her butt because she is running around
>tfw she saw my reaction image folder
>"Anon why do you have a picture or a shirtless guy on your phone?"
>in front of several people
Pic related
>>
pls respond guys my thread is high quality
>>
>interacting with women
You were begging to get hurt from the get go
>>
I don't understand why you people post from phones WITH reaction pics.
>>
you touched her butt so it was a major victory
>>
>>24613905
she was just teasing you
>>
>>24613905
4 years therebout. And people are still using my OC.
What odds.
>>
File: 2enx4r5.gif (966 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
2enx4r5.gif
966 KB, 300x225
>>24614286>>24613905

Then my pride dampens when I realize I am responsible for your plight.
I'm sorry I should have read first.
>>
>explain what a reaction image; that you're represented in a tokenesque form by that image
>get mocked for seeing yourself on the level of Saxton Hale

or

>it's just a joke luv
>they still call you gay

Truly a rock and a hard place (Australia)
>>
File: cd795b9c.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
cd795b9c.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>anon why do you have all these pictures of sad frogs?
>Oh god there's hundreds of them!
>>
>>24613905
>"Anon why do you have a picture or a shirtless guy on your phone?"

Normies will go to extreme but effortless lengths to slight and insult you using some twisted form of occcahm's razor. They rarely use logic you can agree with. I would offer you an original copy of that reaction image, but I feel like it would just exacerbate your odds of more ridicule.
>>
>>24613905
I tell girls not to scroll so that they will. I keep dick pics recent. I have a huge dick. Gets me laid within a month 2 out of 3 times so far.

I'm also reasonably attractive and in better than average shape and not a manlet. Probably wouldn't work otherwise.
>>
>>24613905
Don't lie, you fap to Saxton Hale don't you?
>>
>>24614773
>keep dick pics recent.
Playing with fire.
Unless you're going full normie and happen to pose a middle finger in your said dick pic compositions wearing a ring you would presently have. You better have some way of proving it's your dick in the pic.

Otherwise you're worse off than i've made OP.
>>
File: goroli.png (21 KB, 460x351) Image search: [Google]
goroli.png
21 KB, 460x351
>>24614351
tfw you make your own memes instead
>>
>>24615077
I'd tell them I'm willing to prove it if they don't believe me and I would be willing. Don't think I'd be in too much dancer. I feel like a lot of guys probably have dick pics on their phone anyway so it's not like there's no reason to not believe that it's me.
>>
File: 897.jpg (23 KB, 470x246) Image search: [Google]
897.jpg
23 KB, 470x246
>>24615169
Got ourselves a gamblin man.
>>
File: memes.jpg (15 KB, 193x191) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
15 KB, 193x191
>>24615117
>2015
>making your own memes
>>
File: o.png (103 KB, 233x214) Image search: [Google]
o.png
103 KB, 233x214
>>24615287
I CAN HAVE DREAMS OF MEMES
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.