[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think women enjoy rejecting men more than fucking them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: chad.jpg (145 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
145 KB, 1024x768
Do you think women enjoy rejecting men more than fucking them? I am certain girls prefer calling a robot for a stalker creep, even more than getting fucked by Chad.
>>
That's why I never give them the satisfaction anymore, it's a huge ego boost to reject others.
>>
>>24613648
It must suck to be involuntarily celibate, the bar is set so low too. You should get snipped, that way theres pretty much no way you will reproduce.
>>
>>24613648
One day i will be Chad and then i will seduce girls just to reject them in the most embarrassing way possible.
>>
Probably depends on how Chaddy the Chad is, but generally I'd say yes. Shutting a dude down and flicking him away like a booger on your finger has to be pretty ego inflating, even though they'll piss and moan about it constantly until the day comes that the well of dudes to do that to finally dries up.
>>
>>24613648
Doubt it. I don't enjoy rejecting women. Feels flattering that they offered but mostly just feels bad to hurt their feelings.
>>
>>24613868

Why did you get so upset
>>
>>24613648
>I am certain girls prefer calling a robot for a stalker creep, even more than getting fucked by Chad.
Wrong.

I am certain girls prefer calling a robot for a stalker creep, even more than getting fucked by this robot.
Sure thing.
>>
>>24613648
>Do you think women enjoy rejecting men more than fucking them?

they probably fucking do. look at how many divorces are initiated by women as opposed to men. think about every single time a dumb crock of shit bitch decided to reject you for shallow reasons or no good reason whatsoever. think about all the times there was miscommunication from the get-go and you didn't even know why she's doing that dumb faggot shit to you.

but oh where oh where have all the good men suddenly gone? Oh Emm Gee :((((( *cries a river on tumblr*
>>
Women just enjoy the feeling of having men around their finger, like anyone else does. It's a power thing, the more men she controls, the easier her life is.
>>
>>24613648
>Do you think women enjoy rejecting men more than fucking them?
Only if she didnt get Chad dick. Hot women are used to rejecting ugly ones but 4-7/10 girls makes a big deal out of it.
>>
>>24615361
hmmm I think you might b a woman
>>
the guy in the pic actually looks like a beta, amazing that he got all these chicks to fuck
>>
>>24615361
This. Talked with that with a girl who is pretty much a slut too. BUt desu men like the feeling too.
>>
>>24613648
No women love to get fucked by desirable an

Honestly they seem to enjoy it far more than men

But they are literally repullsed by the idea of being fucked by an undesirable man.
>>
>>24616114
>But they are literally repullsed by the idea of being fucked by an undesirable man.

Wha makes a man undesirable? Cause I see short and bald men with girls.
>>
>>24616114
>But they are literally repullsed by the idea of being fucked by an undesirable man.

Isn't it a tautology? If they weren't repulsed, then he wouldn't be undesirable.

I kinda understand, I wouldn't want to sleep with an old hag or a Snorlax.
>>
>>24616288
Low social status makes a male undesirable.
Usually short goes along with low social status, but not always.
>>
>>24616427

Do you know a way to bypass it? You seem to need social proof, friends to meet a girl friend via mutual friends blah blah.

Is there an alternative? Perhaps hiding your low status?
>>
>>24616362
>Isn't it a tautology?

not really. it means they see every man who isn't a panty-wetting, buff, rich, socially successful chad as repulsive.

it's like seeing every girl who is below 8/10 as a snorlax or old hag
>>
Yes, rejecting others is awesome.

No, i'm not a female, i'm just honest with myself.
>>
>>24616660

Lie. Do as much as you can with your looks and then lie your ass off. Most of the dudes that you see walking around with girls that they probably shouldn't did this, or got fat/let themselves go after they got comfortable in the relationship.
>>
>>24616923

Wont the girl one day find out. And claim you where too clingy cause you had no friends or something?
>>
I am yet to meet a girl who enjoys rejecting men. Its not a good feeling to hurt somebody (at least for normal people) + it goes agains subcouncious block about angering men that many women have.
>>
>>24617212

Don't care had sex. At least that seems to be the mentality anyway. Most of the dudes that are massive toolsheds get laid by puffing themselves up like they're hot shit long enough to get their foot in the door, or p in the v. Some girls will leave after they figure out you're full of shit, others will stick around just because they're somewhat invested anyway at that point. It seems like you get way more leeway about what a girl will tolerate about you after you've fucked her, in a lot of cases at least.
>>
>>24616739
This

Women rate most men at below average attractiveness

Where even good lookingn guys will bang an uggo because it's easy girls literally dry up like the Sahara at any guy that isn't in the top20-30%

Many married women find having sex with their husbands actually difficult to do
>>
>>24616660
>>24616923

I can confirm this, I'm definitely a loser by normal standards but I'm kind of Chad among robots.

I'm an ugly out of shape 22 year old mixed race NEET with no money whatsoever, I still live with my parents, yet I've had intercourse with 4 girls and had sexual interacts with 6 girls total that were not intercourse.

Do what you can with looks, be clean and dress well, be funny, and then its all up to lying. Lie constantly. The last girl I had intercourse with thought I was 8 years older than I really am with my own apartment and a large circle of friends. I have one single friend in real life who has been diagnosed with asbergers and is a 23 year old kissless virgin. The secret really is just lying. Lie about your life, your friends, fuck, even your hobbies. I tell everyone I'm in a cool band just because they can't prove otherwise. Or at least I did when I actually went outside.
>>
>>24613648
No, you're just a legitimately creepy human being who most women don't want to be around, let alone men.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.