[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starting over as a refugee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 5097494847_3ba31826b1_z.jpg (202 KB, 640x363) Image search: [Google]
5097494847_3ba31826b1_z.jpg
202 KB, 640x363
Could I become a Syrian refugee, destroy all my documents, and return to being 16 years old? I have an intense desire to start my life over.
>>
>>24613118
>and return to being 16 years old?
You can't be 16 again, that's just impossible.
>>
>>24613118
Why a Syrian refugee though? That's a pretty low starting point.
>>
>>24613128
Technically, I cant. But I could become one to the rest of the world, right? My main goal is to go to highschool again somehow.

I normally wouldn't be able to pull it off because there's too much tracking in western countries, but becoming a refugee seems like the blank slate opportunity I always wanted. I just I really didn't want to grow up. I never wanted to become an adult and I'll do almost anything to become a child again, even if it's all a lie.
>>
>>24613118
that depends
>do you actually look/speak sand people
>do you actually look 16
>>
>>24613153
I can't think of any other way I can get by with no documents and create my own character.
>>
>>24613214
Syrian refugees don't become citizens in Europe, they are not living a great live. Also they get no white pussy. Do yo speak Syrian?
>>
>>24613214
>I just I really didn't want to grow up. I never wanted to become an adult and I'll do almost anything to become a child again, even if it's all a lie.
You are a failed man, but I don't think I'd actually need to tell you.
>>
>>24613220
Ambiguous race, gay-voice, and manlet. I can manage the appearance of a teen, but the language is going to be difficult. I don't know what I'm going to do about that aside from pretending to be an immigrant to Syria or part of a blended family.
>>
>>24613286
learn some, pick up the accent, it just has to be passable.
that and general knowledge about your country you're suppose to be from. shit like street names, kids you know, family members
local politics, religion. it needs to be a complete picture.
>>
Now that you think about it, I can do just that.

hmmm, plus I get to live in Europe with all the European pussy. Oh, that came off wrong never-mind.

What happen after highschool OP ?
>>
>>24613448
Thanks, I'll start researching it properly.

>>24613526
I seriously might do it again if I was successful the first time. I could probably squeeze out two resets before anyone noticed, Im pretty short and low test. If not, I'll just bite the bullet and deal with being old.
>>
>>24613258
>Syrian
What the fuck is Syrian?
>>
I would like to do this too. No expectations and everything paid for me, so I can spend all day doing fuck all. Possibly work out and learn something useful. What a life it would be.
>>
File: image.gif (480 KB, 250x309) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
480 KB, 250x309
>>24614331
>2000+10+5
>not being culturally aware
>not being aware of what's going on in the world
>being this much of a bigot
>not pc
>>
>>24616982
Syrian is not a language moron. There is no such thing as "speaking Syrian".
>>
>>24613259
>You are a failed man
sounds like something a female would say when a male doesn't fit her ideal beta stereotype
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.