[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else have "aniki" tall, successful chad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: cute frog.jpg (39 KB, 898x504) Image search: [Google]
cute frog.jpg
39 KB, 898x504
Does anyone else have "aniki" tall, successful chad friends? It's weird, because they even consider me a "cool guy" and they act like I'm one of them in the sense that I SHOULD be successful and get girls and they're confused about it, saying things like "we really need to help you get rid of that whole virginity thing. You're too fucking old now". I just always feel weird around them, like I'm a younger brother or something.
>>
>>24612888
They just think you're pathetic and feel bad for you.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (32 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
32 KB, 1280x720
so i'm not the only one?
i'm the smallest of the group and they like me because i'm funny and weird
also they give me free alcohol/weed, they defend me...
feels good man
>>
>>24612921

But why would they ask me to hang out and stuff then?
>>
>>24612921
>>24612936
do not listen to this guy anon
he is just jealous that you have a group of friends
>>
>>24612888
They are scared of you shooting up the school
>>
>>24612936
this isn't same guy but i got a reply

i have been in your shoes. all my groups of friends in the past were really good looking and popular with girls. they keep u around for a few reasons.

>you make them look good
>you might be funny and they treat you as the token weird guy or maybe the fat guy if you're fat
>they get off on the fact they are 'helping' you

in the end they will always look down on you and in the end when they finally drop you they will voice their true feelings and they look down on you, regard you as shit.
>>
>>24612960

Thank you.

>>24612931

Yeah, I feel like I'm literally a younger brother to them, especially due to the physical difference in height and their beards. One of them game me an ice cream the other day, like for no reason. Maybe they have big brother instincts over me.

>>24612975

That could be it. I often get told stuff like "Your stupid comments get me through the day" and things like that. Also once a group of girls tried to "train me" to talk to girls. I think maybe everyone pities me. Idc tbqhfam, as long as I have video games.
>>
>>24613002

>One of them game me an ice cream the other day, like for no reason.

My fucking sides.
>>
>>24613002

I do think I'm the Token weird guy, doing shit like getting drunk, cutting my hand up on some glass like fuck and telling people It actually happened in a fight with a mugger and doing/saying other silly things, but I think every group has a guy like that anyways. You may be right with me making him look good in comparison, since he asked me to go on a "double date" with him, which actually meant he sat down and talked to two girls and I just sorta was there.
>>
>>24613043

He also bought me a mango, because I said I liked mangoes.
>>
>>24613002
Or, you know, they are just friends and like him/spending time with him. Sometimes it can be that simple instead of beeing some paranoid bitter r9k fantasy
>>
>>24613072

I think a lot of "chads" are just normal human men who have been genetically or economically blessed and don't even see themselves as superior and are oblivious as to why their friends (Which are painfully visibly inferior to all but them, due to rose-tinted friendship glasses) don't have as much success as they do.
>>
>>24613046
one of the best guys i knew was like that. girls would stare and gawk at him everywhere we went. he was totally oblivious most of the time too. really miss that dude. he was the real deal. but chads like him always move on in life. they get over their bromance with you and move on. they have too many friends and too many obligations to remember goofy dudes like us. but he was a decent guy. but another guy like him years later. similar friendship only he would have these outbursts where we would fight and he would tell me how worthless i am and what a shitty waste of space i am. last fight we had was pretty brutal (smashed beer bottle in front of my house and poured beer on me and told me what a lifeless scum i am) and he pretty much ensured i will never be friends with a normie again. makes me wonder if thats how they all viewed me. hopefully your friend isn't like the 2nd one.
>>
>>24613084
thats a good point. i think youre on to something.
>>
>>24613106

I kind of want to post comparison pictures of the two of us, but they'd get tracked to Facebook or something. so I won't. He looks like a Hispanic pewdipie with a beard, though. I look like a manlet Boston bomber with a fat face. The other dude is a tall half dutch guy.

I think one of the biggest flaws a man can have is to be short. This is especially noticeable on me when next to them. since I'm 5"7 and they're around 6"3. My dad is also a chad and he doesn't see it and feels confused as to why I think I'm short (he's about 6"0 and thinks my height is ok) and how I don't have a gf/asks me if I'm gay.

Come to think of it, everyone in my family so far has been a chad afaik. I'm starting to think I might be adopted.
>>
>>24613169
we probably dont look alike. i have a jewfro and im pretty chubby, i was skinnier back then so normies accepted me more. one thing in common is the first friend i mentioned was extremely tall. like taller than most men. i think im 5 11. strangely enough teh 2nd friend who is a total asshole is really short.
>>
File: blankrock.gif (241 KB, 350x186) Image search: [Google]
blankrock.gif
241 KB, 350x186
Pretty sure I'm that one weirdo that slipped through the cracks all my life. Like in school all my friends because ultra jocks in middle and high school but still hung out with me all the time. Still talked about nerdy shit and whatnot with me while also being on the football team and shit. Seriously half the people I hang out with are people /r9k/ would refer to as "chad and stacy". This is also probably the main reason I've managed to get laid in my life and also get laid by chicks that would normally be way out of my league.
>>
File: manlets and titans.jpg (76 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
manlets and titans.jpg
76 KB, 720x960
>>24613199

This is what I look like. That's me next to one of my friends. I think we probably look somewhat similar.

>>24613215

The only attractive thing about me is that I can sing quite well and play a bit of guitar, but I used to play at clubs and stuff for some money and now I don't and it's not like I can carry a guitar around and start spamming music at people so I got nothing now. Is lifting even worth it if your facial aesthetics suck and you're short?
>>
>>24613282
yeah we sort of do actually. if youre the guy in the hoody. ur friend isnt even that good looking hes just so damn tall. grils love tall guys.
>>
>>24613314

That's just one of them though, I have more friends like that. What country are you from, btw?
>>
>>24613348
us of a

sorry for not posting a pic but i deleted all mine off kikebook and got a new hdd so none on this computer. i could email myself a pic from my phone but im too lazy.
>>
>>24613282
> is lifting worth it

No.

> is losing weight worth it

Hell yes. Everyone looks better as a non-butterface. You don't have to move an inch, just change your diet.
>>
>>24613560

Why do you not consider lifting worth it?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.