[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>In love with a simpleton >Can't make her love me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1448258583238.jpg (26 KB, 403x362) Image search: [Google]
1448258583238.jpg
26 KB, 403x362
>In love with a simpleton
>Can't make her love me back

I estimate her IQ is somewhere in the high 60s to low 70s, how hard can it be? I don't know how to appeal to her.. we would never be able to have a proper intellectual conversation and I don't even care. I want to take care of her since she obviously isn't capable of taking care of herself. I want nothing more. I pine for her like some beta orbiting faggot. I want off this planet. NOW.
>>
>>24612844
Holy fuck, you fell in love with a mentally retarded person...
>>
Attraction is physical first and foremost. She could have 20 IQ and if she doesn't like the way you look you ain't getting in.
>>
>>24612844
But IQ is meaningless anon! Just talk with her and she'll get smart!
>>
>In love with a severe drug addict
>She doesnt even know i exist
>would just use all my money for drugs anyways

>I'm a good boy straight edge

This would be the second addict I've dated
whats wrong with me. Is this like girls and bad boys?
>>
IQ is a rather pointless measure, so don't use that to judge someone. Someone can always learn by spending more time with you, they pick up on things and it rubs off on them. As for appealing to her, find whatever it is that interests them and discuss that. Look at what it is you two may have in common and work with that to start with. Then introduce her to more of your interests and have her introduce you to more of hers. Also tell her to eat, I guess.
>>
>>24613965
>IQ is a rather pointless measure

>I am ideologically compelled to call it pointless
>but tomes upon tomes of evidence would make me sound retarded if I did that
>I'm going to find a qualified that implies as little validity as verbally possible and call it 'rather pointless'

Never change.
>>
>>24613988
(In reality, it is literally the most meaningful indicator of life outcomes there is, but that's not even the point.)
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.