[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have hot Half Spanish half English friend >We both go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1438357572540.jpg (17 KB, 480x441) Image search: [Google]
1438357572540.jpg
17 KB, 480x441
>Have hot Half Spanish half English friend
>We both go to this guy's house because he's moving away and having a get together
>We see some Spanish girls there that mostly he talks to while I just drink and my friend tells me the next day that they wanted to "meet us" for a drink
>I know they only invited me because it'd be awkward not to
>Tfw I get there and I'm the shortest out of all of them, girls included
>Tfw they're all fluent in Spanish and I'm not, so I have to try really hard and I sound artificial
>Tfw he tells me "Aaah,I don't know brah, I have so many different girls to choose from, it's a curse!"
>tfw drunk guy walks past us, points to him and says "Definitely better looking"

And to top it all off, I cut my hand and it got covered in blood and I could open the door to my house because it was slippery. How was your day?
>>
>>24612710
I checked the fridge 4 times and there is still no new food
>>
>>24612730

my mum unironically made me chicken tendies
>>
>>24612746
Living the dream lad, I haven't eaten in two days because I'm poor
>>
File: 1445683268999.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1445683268999.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>24612730
>>24612764
>living the neet life
kek
>>
>>24612764

How poor? I have no source of income. My mum makes food for me and brings it to me every week and I just ration it.
>>
>>24612796
I lost my job last week and I spent my last paycheck on cartons of smokes and alcohol after putting up my rent so I fucked up
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.