[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In order to be happy you have to have exchange or rutine and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: buddha017.jpg (75 KB, 250x335) Image search: [Google]
buddha017.jpg
75 KB, 250x335
In order to be happy you have to have exchange or rutine and energy in your life.

If you constantly do repetative things during day like playing games, eating same food, fapping, you get bored out of it plus you develop big anxiety to interact with people which makes it even worse because you want to do something else but you are scared of change because you got used to degenerate behaviour.

Wagekeks actually feel happy, after hard work your desires for other things increase like: playing games, Tv, sex, food. So wagekeks enjoy life much more and fully when you try to feel happy by fapping 50thy time in row.

Neets you can make how much you want these threads but you are only trying to justify your misery but you cant lie to yourself when you feel unhappy no ammount of self brainwashing will help.

Get job even if its shitty MCdonald job, at least youll meet people and earn sum Bux.

Wagekeks : 1
Neets : 0

I will even give you advice how to get job who really want and not these baiters that are too deep in hole to get out.
>>
>I will even give you advice how to get job who really want

proceed
>>
>>24612768
It depends if you are in local or small village, if local try to do some help around house with old people, you will usually get good bux for not a lot of work.

If you live in small places try apply for abroad works on farms, I know its shitty you have to indure few months of work but then you come home full and you can live Neet life upgraded.

For more tell me specifially if you want something specific or you just want to earn little cash on side to upgrade your Neet life.
>>
Death is the only way to happiness. Nothing else works.
>>
>Wagekeks actually feel happy

Well, I am one and I don't.
>>
File: image.jpg (210 KB, 932x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210 KB, 932x1300
>>24612690
Let me some up this post for you OP:

>Conform and you'll be happy.

Not shit. What if someone doesn't want to conform?
>>
>>24614457
*no shit

Fuck you robot
>>
I have a job and my enjoyment of vidya is about the same. Im already a huge vidya nerd in the first place so I Can't really go anywhere with that.
>>
>>24612690
what about the guy in your picture, he is sitting on his ass all day but isn't he supposed to be happy?
>>
>>24612690
>implying wagekeks don't have it even worse because they're forced to do the same routine every single day
When I was NEET, I could do what I wanted. Change around my order of things whenever I wanted. But now I'm a wagekek I have set schedules that I have to follow or I won't get paid.
>>
>>24615301
Buddha is not happy. He's not anything. He's an emotionless, thoughtless drone.

That's Buddhism, m8. Fuck everything and just try to shut off your own brain. Suicide is faster.
>>
>>24615301
This. I wonder why OP posted a picture of a traditional depiction of Siddharta Gautama. The guy never worked his whole life. In his youth he lived off the whole of his father, a king, who got it from from taxing the plebs no less. Later he lived off of alms. Today he'd be considered a NEET
>>
File: 1448755149639.jpg (153 KB, 641x438) Image search: [Google]
1448755149639.jpg
153 KB, 641x438
>>24612690

>In order to be happy you have to have exchange or rutine and energy in your life.
>The only way to do this is through becoming a wagekek

Wagekeks are so hilarious with their Appeals to Employment.
>>
>>24615344
>Can to do whatever you wanted
>Stay on computer all day fap and shitpost and be angry on world
>>
>>24615380
mayne not happy but he is certainly supposed to be blissfull
>>
>>24615436
Exactly. Freedom is freedom.
>>
>>24615440

blissful
adjective
extremely happy; full of joy.
"a blissful couple holding a baby"
providing perfect happiness or great joy.
"the blissful caress of cool cotton sheets"
>>
File: 2000px-Yin_yang.svg.png (109 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Yin_yang.svg.png
109 KB, 2000x2000
>>24612690
happiness is not something to cling to
>>
File: Capture.png (412 KB, 537x471) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
412 KB, 537x471
>>24615465
oh, I assummed it meant something like intense relaxation and peace or something like that, but ok.

still
>>
>>24615461
>exactly
>do whatever want, be unhappy
>wise choice Neet
>>
>>24615484
bam this guy got it. buddhism is great op and i love the man and his ideas... an exemplary being indeed

....but if it is real essence that one seeks they must go to the buddha's teacher. look to the Tao
>>
File: 1418057864188.png (302 KB, 828x1403) Image search: [Google]
1418057864188.png
302 KB, 828x1403
What's that wagekuks?
oh right, its just the sound of your tired bones trying to justify their miserable life with meme arguments on an internet imageboard.
Aahhh feels good in my comfy warm room, and this comfy smooth pajamas sure helps
>>
>>24615649
>in Reality

you have 10 yr old computer, can only run shitty old games like Supermario, half life

Takes 5 min to boot win

sits on old uncomfortable chair, eat shitty food

No friends, no gf, depressed.
>>
>>24615649
you don't seem to understand very much about the buddha or buddhism in general. you shouldn't repost his image if you don't intend to be genuine
>>
>>24612690
I'm wating for meaning to be poured in my life.
>>
>>24615871
You assume there is meaning, there is no meaning.
You just make meaning for yourself enjoy it
>>
>picture of buddha
>text is contradictory to it
i cant believe i was tricked into reading that
>>
>>24615681
>can only run shitty old games
>Takes 5 min to boot win
Doesn't sound that bad desu. Plenty of fun old games. Why would I want more?
>>
>>24616271
Cause you use shitty old technology and come here to complain not having money to buy new one and no gf.

Stop using that stupid word desu you sound like faggot

I srsly hate these new memes : desu sempai... jesus you sound retarded
>>
>>24612690
Are you fuckin joking? You'll get bullied by your co-workers and feel miserable. Take your dick and put it else where. Your cock talk is no good here.
>>
>>24616653
where do you work to be bullied? In coal mine?
>>
>>24612690
You're right. I got a job and thought I was miserable, but then I got like a month off and all I did was lie in bed on my computer all day and I felt awful.
>>
File: new mem3.jpg (7 KB, 236x251) Image search: [Google]
new mem3.jpg
7 KB, 236x251
>>24616401
>new memes

new meme
>>
>>24616708

Because you have no concept of how to fill your own time by yourself.
>>
>Buddhism is just shutting off your brain

No. Buddhism is understanding and controlling your brain. It's about realizing that you can only suffer if you allow yourself to suffer.

How do you stop yourself from suffering? Stop desiring things. How do you relinquish desire? Follow the Noble Eight-fold Path.

Then, you will always be happy because you will have no reason to be anything BUT happy. And it's not a fake, drone-like happiness. It's real, true contentment.

Have you ever had a day, or even just a moment, where for some reason it felt like everything was going to be fine, and that you didn't have anything to worry about? A day where you were absolutely free from anxiety? Imagine feeling like that for every moment of your life. That happiness is the ultimate goal of Buddhism.
>>
>>24616671
At starcrest. A warehouse.
>>
>>24612690
Speak for yourself faggot. I play vidya all day, and have been for years. It still hasn't gotten old, and I'm pretty happy.
>>
>>24616750
Antibudha pls go

Wypierdalaj
>>
>>24616401
You're a fucking raging idiot t.b.h. f.a.m.
>>
>>24612690
>I will even give you advice how to get job who really want
Please list some comfy jobs/degrees/whatever OP
>>
>using buddha pic to justify wagekekking
I should already know better than to open a thread with a buddha, you guys are good at making shit out of good things
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.