[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So let's say you're a kissless virgin who never had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1374472854037.png (346 KB, 439x500) Image search: [Google]
1374472854037.png
346 KB, 439x500
So let's say you're a kissless virgin who never had a gf. At some point you get a gf who, while not exactly the most attractive, is absolutely wife material when it comes to everything else. She's nice, caring, cooks, is intelligent and so on.

Would you marry her and stay 100% loyal and faithful to her without the feel that you're missing out on other more attractive girls?
Let's assume you're in your early 20s, and once you have the gf, other girls actually open up to you.

I think I would
>>
File: 1441776074619.jpg (514 KB, 1000x1598) Image search: [Google]
1441776074619.jpg
514 KB, 1000x1598
>>24612655
How ugly we talking?
>>
>>24612655
Disregard whores, acquire waifu.

What's there to miss out on? Promiscuous sex, stds, and general hedonism?
>>
>>24612655
>So let's say you're a kissless virgin who never had a gf
I'm that guy and i'm 23.
>>
>>24612680
5-7/10 according to this pic or maybe even a 4

>>24612683
I don't know anon. Maybe another more attractive girl who would also be wife material? You never know.
>>
>>24612713
>Maybe another more attractive girl who would also be wife material?
No. Even ugly girls are sluts these days. Literally impossible to find an attractive girl who's wife material.
>>
>>24612713
5 is the lowest I'll go. 4 and below is just disgusting and if you have kids you'll doom them with her shitty genes.
>>
>>24612738
How about her being objectively unattractive but you finding her actually attractive?
>>
>>24612765
Then yes
>>
>>24612655
I would, but I'd also not want to have to work to keep the vagina around. I'll get a virtual waifu instead once VR technology is released next year.
>>
>Would you marry her and stay 100% loyal and faithful to her without the feel that you're missing out on other more attractive girls?
Yes. Don't care if other opened up.
>>
>>24612655
Literally no point in cheating if I'm already assured the relationship will last forever. Why would anyone of us drop a loyal, loving wife for a small chance to find a slightly better looking one admidst all the shit-tier, pump 'n dump sluts?

We need higher stakes and higher rewards OP Something like either a waifu or become a Chad but never have a waifu, only braindead hot women to fuck.
>>
>>24612655
Yes.
q
>>
even is this fantasy wife would be realistic, If i wanted to have an affair it would be easy and possible due to her devotion and faithfulness to me.

>>24612713

5-7 are attractive. All you need to due is change her diet and encourage them to have the bod your desire.

4 I mean the girl in the middle definitely stands out from the crowd of freaks

Physical attraction will only last so long anon, the ideal wife is the ideal wife, even if she's not Ms. America 2015
>>
I don't get why ugly neets want to procreate.

If you think your life is torture why subject your children to it too?

Same with manlets
>>
>>24613105
It's not about procreation you fag.
>>
>>24612655
no, I'm going to sleep around with a lot of desperate single mothers when I'm in my 30s and keep the tradition of women having sex with chads and assholes.
>>
>>24612655
yeah, for sure. you dont throw away 'wife material' for some attention whore.
>>
>>24613105
in a sense our genes aren't flawed, they've succeeded all the way until us. I'll go ahead and add that there can't be good looking with out the ugly.
>>
Yes deasu
>>
>>24613105
> implying we want kids
> implying it's not the intimacy and love
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.