[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your hobbies and interests /r9k/? I have to be the only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1447126655379.jpg (94 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1447126655379.jpg
94 KB, 960x720
What are your hobbies and interests /r9k/? I have to be the only one who just watches anime and browses imageboards all day.
>>
i like the outdoors. bowhunting, camping, fishing, tanning animal hides, etc

i've got noone to go /out/doors with me though
>>
>>24612589
I design, build, and fly RC planes sometimes. Not recently, as winter is here and I use foamboard, which snow will kill quickly.

Otherwise, it's /mlp/ and hating my life.

And guns. Guns are also good.
>>
>>24612605
my father tried to get me into outdoor hobbies all of my life, but I never liked it. He grew up as a scout, I was a lazy and only liked video games.
>>
>>24612589
4chan, anime and video games, that's my entire life. oh and masturbating of course
>>
File: 1400814387895.gif (1 MB, 200x190) Image search: [Google]
1400814387895.gif
1 MB, 200x190
>>24612639
>Otherwise, it's /mlp/
>>
>>24612779
Half the fucks on here are /mlp/ and trying to hide it. I just stopped giving a fuck.
>>
>>24613116
You go and tell yourself that, ponylover.
>>
I like to play guitar, my home gym setup is finally coming in the mail so now I can lift without insecure fat fucks talking shit about me, and I'm looking at trying to get into hema and fighting in the battle of the nations.

>Fight battle of nations with amerifat countrymen
>Russians come in and beat our asses
>Vlad Mcthundercock steals my fat fuck girlfriend
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.