[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone /kickedout/ here? My parents made me move to my grandmothers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: Snapchat--1056812303842503899.jpg (488 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat--1056812303842503899.jpg
488 KB, 1080x1920
Anyone /kickedout/ here?

My parents made me move to my grandmothers so i can "get clean".

>be me 18, last year of ausfag hs
>have 2 year daily weed habit
>parents (dad mostlty) loses his shit whenever he finds out ive been on that devils lettuce
>about a moth ago they found scales/half an oz in my room when i forgot to clean uo before i head to work (part time carney on weekends/holidays)
>apparently im a drug dealer
>get round table intervention bullshit
>basically they said id be kicked out if i fuck up again
>ff 1 month
>only have a weekly habbit now and got my act back together with school
>get a half sheet of cid off dnm seeing schoolies is here (strayan party at surfers paradise full of dumb drunk sluts getting fucked by chad all week along side shitloads of coppadogs due to muh terror)
>take 25 tabs there and sell em all by Wednesday (event went from 21st-28th) and go home friday seeing no more drugs and all the white girls where getting on my nerves)
>had the other 25 along side a bunch of cash and scales hidden inside a old freezer in a old shed
>rents somehow discover these when im away (pre sure my uncle dobed me in the cunt)
>they dont say anything when i get back other than my grandmothers yard (4 acres) needs to be groomed a bit seeing grandfathet is inna home due to alcoholism
>stay night there
>next day my bags there with a heap of clothes/other shit
>get another talk
>make up some bullshit about how i was blackmailes by this known drug dealer to hold onto them while he went schoolies
>make up more bullshit about how i paid to get him jumped to get these "pictures" he was blackmailing me with off his phone
>dude got arrested there with some cid i sold him when i was up there and was on extended probation so hes going to jail for a little bit anyway so i make more bullshit about how i rated on him

Cont
>>
File: image_99.jpg (86 KB, 640x546) Image search: [Google]
image_99.jpg
86 KB, 640x546
Continued

>rents somehow believed my bullshit to a certain extent
>still innashit for still being involved with drugs
>still been stationed at fort grandma untill further notice
>probably going to miss out on my 5 weeks of summer carney fun in coffs harbour which ive been looking foward to all year
>mfw no summer sluts this year
>mfw no 3 day prescription amphetamine binges
>mfw no joints under the jetty

Feels gay man.
I know i am just a teenager bitching about his white boy issues but i thaught you fags should hear it.
>>
Wow is that your weed my bro??
>>
Fuck off faggot, learn to appreciate what you have
>>
File: Tard.png (160 KB, 651x319) Image search: [Google]
Tard.png
160 KB, 651x319
>>24612539
whereabouts in 'straya you from?
also sucks that you miss out on schoolies, best part of year 12 imo
>>
File: dell.png (581 KB, 612x632) Image search: [Google]
dell.png
581 KB, 612x632
>>24612687
Yes that is indeed my cannabis
>>
kill yourself you stupid druggie fuck
you stupid normie
>>
File: Snapchat--3447772203159059764.jpg (659 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat--3447772203159059764.jpg
659 KB, 1080x1920
>>24612719
From south brisbane mate.
Did not miss out
(Apart from fri/sat/sun)
It was pre shit desu but i sold loads of drugs at maccas so im happy
>>
REEEEEE

GET OFF MY BOARD YOU NORMAL SLIME
>>
>>24612742
>>24612799

Cunt if you met me i dont think you would say im a normie.
>exploits normies for money and sex
>use to be fat beta
>still a fat beta on the inside

I work as a showie (carney) ffs.
only cunts who can stand to work here are crackfiens and autists who decided to be neets untill daddy got mad.
Its ny family business do i make a fair bit and get treated good by my boss/cousin
>>
move into an appartment or some shit
>>
All of these stories about people's social problems are really interesting to read. I can't relate at all. It feels like what it would be like if I interacted with certain "cool groups" in high school.
>>
Shit OP I just want to hear about people who are really down on their luck not somewhat spoiled white kids

Your parents and grandma sound cool. Give them a hug, save up some money, and go do your own thing.
>>
>>24612552
Sounds like you should fuck off normie
>>
File: 1331868928055.jpg (450 KB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
1331868928055.jpg
450 KB, 3072x2304
>>24612726
what's that Japanese container you have it in?
>>
You have to agree that daily is a bit fucked up. You probably did become dependent on it so this is good for you. Not saying quit but christ, daily?
>>
>>24614005
it works to keep ghosts and evil Yokai away from the weed, keeping it pure
>>
>>24612539
>Australian
you never had a chance
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.