[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm seriously thinking about MGTOW. I have no problem meeting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: fbscreenshots.jpg (166 KB, 1216x1028) Image search: [Google]
fbscreenshots.jpg
166 KB, 1216x1028
I'm seriously thinking about MGTOW. I have no problem meeting women - mostly at school - but I'm always seen as "just a friend". We'll chat on FB and everythings cool, then the moment I try to move things to the next level, I get shut down. Happens like clockwork.

Does anyone know these feels
>>
You are thinking about MGTOW for the wrong reasons.
Only valid reason is that most women are shit anyway and its not worth to invest in anything that is not gonna last and just make you miserable and poor.
>>
crikey Ken get your act together
>>
mgtow is a feminist conspiracy designed to let genetically inferior men weed themselves out of the dating pool so women dont have to

mgtow is literally skipping the rejection and going straight to being lonely for the rest of your life
>>
The guys who get laid the most are the guys who get rejected the most. Its a numbers game
>>
File: 1442958752730.gif (1020 KB, 400x229) Image search: [Google]
1442958752730.gif
1020 KB, 400x229
>>24612524
>What are you up to? Why don't you come over for a faff and a laff?
>So theres no chance you'd come ove for a faff and a laff?
>Come on by for a faff and a laff

Nigga
>>
>>24612524
mate if you cant get laid then you cant ''go your own way''

its like quitting a job you've already been fired from
>>
>>24612524
You should go your own way... to a gay bar & find a nice man to fuck your boipuss :)
>>
>>24612533
So what do you suggest for me then? Just "keep on truckin" and hopefully one of these bitches will see me as more than just an ear to vent their garbage into
>>
>>24612558
You can still get laid, you just don't emotionally invest in a woman anymore.
>>
>faff and a laff
>>
File: 1446611254845.jpg (55 KB, 500x426) Image search: [Google]
1446611254845.jpg
55 KB, 500x426
Maybe if you didn't say "faff and a laff" like some autistic monkey then you'd get somewhere.
>>
Maybe you should stop saying "faff and a laff" so people don't think you're fucking retarded
>>
>>24612524

>come over for faff and laff
>faff and laff

Get a fucking grip OP
>>
>>24612570
>select a realistic potential partner
>treat her like an actual friend
>find a social situation where you can drink with her
>flirt
>flirting means saying amusing things while maintaining eye contact
>initiate physical contact
>examples: touch her arm when you make a point, sit closer to her so your legs touch

If she doesn't recoil from your touch, you can probably get to the making out stage. If she does, abort and try not to take it personally

All of that said, you seem pretty hopeless and you should probably just suck gay dudes off.
>>
>>24612524
Fuck these whores OP, they don't even /faffandlaff/
>>
This is the shit why most 'robots' are fucking degenerate clueless idiots.
This is not how you fucking move things to the next level, this is an invitation for casual sex over fucking facebook.
Also,
>faff and laff
And then all women are cunts? No,not all women go for chads or whatever is the meme now, they go for guys that don't fucking say COME OVER FOR A FAFF AND LAFF
>>
man faff and laff was totally a killer enough line to use 4 times
>>
>>24612524
Nice bait, mane.
https://www.reddit.com/r/cringepics/comments/382pwp/a_faff_and_a_laff/
>>
>ay shiela, wanna come over for a root and a toot?
>>
>>24612825
that's bullshit, if Chad said that she'd be all over him
Chad can do, say, anything and whores will flock to him
>>
>>24612524
MGTOW is stupid. 'Going galt' on women because you're tired of rejection is (a) a bad idea (b) unsustainable for most, and (c) tends to breed timewasting on hating women and the culture surrounding them instead of actually ignoring them.

If you don't view pursuing a woman as worth the time and effort, simply don't do it. You don't need to declare that you're MGTOW and that nobody's getting your magical inventions. Nobody cares who John Galt is. Don't talk about it, don't tell anyone you're doing it: Just go your own way.

t. someone who hasn't ever bothered with romantic pursuits.
>>
>>24612524
>Chelsea
what the fuck were you thinking, lad?
>>
>>24612876
If you're seriously thinking that a majority of women will come over for a FAFF AND LAFF with someone they aren't in a relationship, you need to go outside and meet some people.
>>
>>24612945
IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE ATTRACTIVE
>>
File: breakfast.jpg (313 KB, 1240x852) Image search: [Google]
breakfast.jpg
313 KB, 1240x852
Even Chelsea the landwhale told you to fuck off lol

Nowadays men have to either be natural 10s or lift religiously to stand a chance with even the fattest women.
>>
>>24612524
MGTOW is a farse to take you away from the game.
>>
>>24612524
ur being too direct and you apply sex right away which is bad

find something else to do and try to have sex from there
>>
File: datlaugh.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
datlaugh.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>faff and a laff
sleek move, you nailed it
>>
>>24612524
>watching netflix together
>flaff and laff
why don't you start in a more reasonable way, like
>netflix? haha since we're both bored, you up for some movies/music/chilling/hanging around together? we could invite some more people

remember, it needs to 'feel' natural to hang around with you. you can't just expect them to be up for some flaff and laff if you have never really been with them in the same room for more than 5 minutes
>>
Just be yourself, jesus

Why do you guys make this so hard for yourselves
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.