[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
global saturation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 141845.jpg (158 KB, 1020x765) Image search: [Google]
141845.jpg
158 KB, 1020x765
>tfw came inside the vaginas of 6 of the main races
>black, asian, white, latina, indian, arab

Gud feel
>>
>>24612485
>indian
>arab

ugh, why?
>>
>hasnt fucked natives yet
>hasnt fucked rare abos yet
>Or persians
>hasnt fucked the ultra rare jews yet

Get gud
>>
describe them all please
>>
you came inside thai "lady", syrian refugee, nigger, spic, poo in loo and you're PROUD of that? race traitor

you probably have dozens of STDs already
>>
Ah, but were these women all 10/10 18-20 y.o. virgins and did you make them cum at least 5 times each during sex and impregnate them? That is the true test of alphadom. Also you have to be uncut, have a minimun 8 inch penis and be at least 6 foot 5.
>>
>>24613614
Fugggggggg Benis xxxxxD
>>
File: 141933.jpg (19 KB, 335x250) Image search: [Google]
141933.jpg
19 KB, 335x250
>>24613572
>black (my first cp inside the vj this one felt absolutely soul numbingly amazing)
>Asian (very wet sometimes dripping pussy juice) pussy convultions and contractions literally pulsating during cp
>white (pussy was incredibly warm almost hot) body heat was highest for a thin girl
>latina (she twerked her ass cheeks during doggy) made the most noise during cp
>Indian (straight up nasty girl fucked for hours at a time multi cp during the night and morning
>Arab not much to say she looked a mix between Indian and white cp felt good as always

Tbh families most of the pussies felt the same aside from various quirks here and there
That's the gist of what I can remember
>>
File: SNAAAAKE.jpg (179 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SNAAAAKE.jpg
179 KB, 1920x1080
I've had 1 Chinese, 3 Japanese, and 1 black. Weird how I'm half white and never fucked a white girl.
>>
>>24613559
Becuz they exist
And are different enough from Asians, blacks, whites, Latinas, to be classify as a separate race

I wanted main collection of races
>>
I've had 13 whites and 1 indian. I would love asian pussy, but currently on another indian..
>>
>>24612485
I met a woman from okcupid one time that told me she did this.

She talked about having to fuck 1 guy of every race. It's the dumbest thing to do and the logic behind it is fucking lunacy.

There is no difference. Needless to say I never contacted her again once i found out she fucked a nigger and a persian
>>
>>24614062
What the fuck is a normieshit like you doing on this board?
>>
>>24614148
Its just m-m-muh multiculturalism

As soon as I finished the final 6th race I was like this shit is all the same (hu-mans) felt the same vj wise

I'm just sticking to Asian and white girls from now on
>>
>>24614329
Maybe you should stick to not posting on our fucking board, normie.
>>
>>24612485
are you doing this as some campaign toward the absurd, or because you're just driven by your pussy thirst?

if latter, you're unable to rise above the most base desires (are you fat too?)
if former, bravo but thats not absurd.. just instinct. you'd need to start doing less obvious stuff with no motive at all for it to be a campaign against the absurd

ill tip my own hat faggots
>>
>>24614430
I just did it because of the races
They were there and I wanted to find out if there were any real differences.
There weren't any in pyshical feel
>>
>>24614359
>Maybe you should stick to not posting on our fucking board, normie.
This desu senpai. What makes you think this is a post anyone on this board wants to read? Fuck off.
>>
Social engineering thread

Remember to racemix, goy!
>>
you should expand your horizon even more. not only fuck girls of all races, but also include other factors.
Fuck thin girls, fat girls, girls who already have a child (i.e. loose pussy from child birth), pregnant girls, fit girls, etc
>>
>>24615739
Did all that already including old girls 30+ -50
Cept preggo girls this pharmily
>>
>>24615939
Tell me about the MILFs, is it true their pussies are loose? I need to know this for.. reasons
>>
>>24615977
>Tell me about the MILFs, is it true their pussies are loose?
for you
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.