[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fucking shit /r9k/. At the bottom of my heart i had a slithering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 5
File: ihatewomen.png (66 KB, 464x1722) Image search: [Google]
ihatewomen.png
66 KB, 464x1722
Holy fucking shit /r9k/. At the bottom of my heart i had a slithering hope of you being wrong, just bitter and therefore biased against women.
This is a younger sister of a friend of mine. I remember when she was a pure innocent child. If she could have become this, then any woman can become this.
>OC, pic related
>>
>>24612366
ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THIS
/thread
>>
>>24612366
I like how she doesn't give a shit about what you're saying and just continues to talk about her problems

kek'ed desu lmao
>>
>>24612366
Kill yourself OP. Today would be timely
>>
>>24612366
You're both underaged faggots. Go to bed.
>>
Post thw rest od the fucking convo NOW! How old is she now? 13?
>>
>>24612404
op is keeping a cool head throughout this conversation with a whore, I guess you are a whore too to be this buttrustled
>>
>>24612366
This is an opportunity to fuck her you moron, saddle up
>>
why are you talking to your friend's younger sister in the first place?
>>
>>24612415
>>24612413
She is 19, im 21, i have no idea why you keks think any of this is underage
>>
>>24612439
We've been good friends for a long time, I've known her since she was 13 I think.
>>
>>24612440
Wait wait wait so how old was she when she ws still innocen?
>>
>>24612366
Fucking breivik
>>
>>24612366
hmm you are wrong though, she is completely in touch with her emotions and can control herself. that is why she talks to you instead of sucking chad off

honestly you cant blame women for being attracted to genetically superior men, you can only blame them for acting on it and she did not do that
>>
>>24612451
You're not friends anon. Hate to tell you this but you're one of her orbiters now.
>>
>>24612460
I have no idea when she lost her virginity, but I remember days when 15-17yo me would hang out at my friends house and she was just this cute innocent girl, whose never had a boyfriend, interested in what the world has to offer
>>
>>24612366
>it's le fascinating seeing muh /r9k/ claims coming true

Holy shit I cringed so hard, you're such a megasperg op. I won't even get into how stupid it is that you're basing your views on a conversation with a child.
>>
>>24612486
>Never ever romantically interested in her.
>Told her she's fucked in the head.
>This makes me an orbiter
the toppest of keks
>>
>>24612366
>all this shittalking in her face and she doesnt even notice
fucking lol'd, at least you're not one of those betas telling her it's okay, good job OP
>>
>>24612488
And now you're her orbiter.

Good job buddy.
>>
>>24612512
You can't be friends with a girl you dumb fuck. You're either an orbiter, family, or the guy fucking her.
>>
OP POST THE REST OF THE CONVO
>>
>>24612596
Thats it, stuff before this is unrelated shit, and she hasn't written back after pic related
>>
>>24612501
Fucking this.

He got into whole new autism grounds desu
>>
File: touched.jpg (170 KB, 674x507) Image search: [Google]
touched.jpg
170 KB, 674x507
>>24612366
>Not giving her the comfort she is looking for
You're a hero OP
>>
>>24612366
Get off Facebook baka
>>
>>24612366
"And when I'm with him I don't even think about my current fwb"

"he goes through women like socks"

kek
>>
Sad... a similar thing happened to me.. and yet this is preferable to the older lady who sits and knits all day before the digital age.

The only solutions are staying kids forever, or escapism.
>>
>>24612512
Talking with a girl that has no romantic interest in you about the guy she wants to fuck.

>not her orbiter
>not giving her the attention she wants

T-O-P C-U-C-K
>>
>>24612514
He's a beta for having this conversation in the first place.
>>
Op betas listen to stupid shit women have to say and try to find reason in it. Chads ignore their stupid shit completely and fuck them. Which one sounds more like you?
>>
>>24612709
>Calling someone a beta
>on /r9k/
Truly the worst of insults
>>
Post pic of the chadrus
>>
>>24612953
No idea who he is. And I don't even wanna ask. But knowing her preferences it's probably just a full of himself jock who parades around boasting about sexual experiences and she just scoops that shit up
>>
>>24613022
Why are you so upset about the preferences of a girl when you were
"never ever romantically interested in her"?

Is it because you're lying, you do like her, and now you're just an orbiter?
>>
>>24612366
your replies are so fucking autistic

she's retarded

i honestly dont give a fuck about either of you
>>
>>24612461
So she's in love with Anders Behring Breivik?
What the fuck?
>>
>>24613186
She's the little sis of my bro, of course I care whether her choices in life are retarded or not. It has nothing to do with me being interested in her
>>
>>24612366
Why is anyone ever even surprised?
>>
>>24612366

Here's what I would say to that girl:

"Okay, you seem to be a little caught up in and even positively attached to the feeling of "being out of control." That's not good, and you need to stop thinking it's cool or positive. You need to actually stop and think in order to make good decisions, or admit that you're using your expressed "lack of control" as an excuse. It's complete bullshit. Take control of yourself. You say this guy goes through a bunch of women? Have nothing to do with him. Actually stop and think, and be strong and accountable. Otherwise no one will respect you or give a shit about you."

You think that would work guise?
>>
>>24612668
am i allowed to talk to my gf's sister?? Ignoring her seems kind of rude but I don't want to be an orbiter.

Please respond.
>>
>>24616262
Talking to her means you want to fuck her. You should just ignore her and never talk to any woman except your gf ever again.
>>
File: 1447536531003.jpg (46 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1447536531003.jpg
46 KB, 500x750
Being redpilled about women is much the same, and just as important, if not moreso, as being redpilled in the /pol/ meaning, pol/ and /r9k/ really are but two sides of the same coin.
>>
>>24612366

We are right about everything.
>>
File: heregoesnothing.png (18 KB, 465x307) Image search: [Google]
heregoesnothing.png
18 KB, 465x307
>>24616232
Since I actually care about her well-being and what you wrote seems really reasonable, I've sent it.
It's just that I fear it will fall on death ears.
>>
>>24617443
I'm honored anon. I hope she doesn't just go "uhhhhh idk tldr.... goin crazy..."
>>
>>24617512
She wrote "Shit... :/" on mobile. Guess she's actually thinking about it. If that's the case then you've really done a good job today, anon.
>>
>>24616232
Lmao you fucking turboautist
>>
>>24612366
>Breivik
nigger what
>>
>>24617666
Why does that make me a turboautist? It's actually good advice. Too many young dumb teenagers glorify not being accountable and do things they regret later. If you carefully think about the decisions you're making as opposed to going "omggggg so crazyyyy idk", you take the control back from what's likely a combination of hormones and social pressure.
>>
haha the bitch doesnt even acknowledge what you're saying. she's just using you as her emotional tampon
>>
>>24617722
This exact reply shows how autistic you are
>>
>>24616232
she'll just ignore it you dumbfuck
>>
>>24617553
> Guess she's actually thinking about it.

Man... Don't let her fool you again. Anyone who thinks like this is already done for.
>>
>>24617666
>>24617781

You're retarded, probably the most clear and appropriate response to such a whore, OP did great.
>>
File: 1432023279184.jpg (57 KB, 618x618) Image search: [Google]
1432023279184.jpg
57 KB, 618x618
>>24612501
>>24612636
Reddit fedoras
>>
>>24617781
I'm replying with actual explanations regarding my position, waiting to hear why you think my advice sucks. So far you're just insulting me. Are you sure you have a coherent thought process in there?
>>
>>24617888
>>24617875
>typing a wall of 2deep4u text to a girl
>typing a wall of 2deep4u text to a girl who ignores everything OP says and just continues rambling
This is how I know you're a virgin
>>
Most girls like the one OP is talking to care more about feeling good in the moment than they do about making intelligent decisions. That's why they're easy prey for this Breivik dude. She'll age one day and regret not being respectable, unless she's goes full SJW slut-positive.
>>
Of course r9k was right, retard. Welcome to the hell that is reality.
>>
>>24617936
I assumed it was something like this. There isn't actually anything deep about what I'm saying. It's basically saying "think before you act", but spelled out a bit so that she can hopefully pay attention to it, which it sounds like she might have based on her reply. But sadly, I think this anon>>24617983
is correct.
>>
>>24617936
>intellectually threatened
>using virgin as an insult

Please leave normie.
>>
>>24618065
What you advised would work against a man. It just wont have the same effect when said to a woman. She may acknowledge it, but nothing will change
>>
lol ur gonna lose ur friend bcuz ur not just agreeing w/ her lol

she will negatively recount this conversation 2 another girlfriend later lol (probably call u weird/creep)
>>
>>24618196
>thinking before acting is weird
OP is probably better of without 'friends' of this kind.
>>
>>24618234
its not the content of his msg

is just that he not encourage her 2 follow her heart lol

the fact she openly admits 2 having a fwb shows shes alrdy a complete lost cause n will hav a super fucked life
>>
>>24618292
>fwb
>wants chad
>drifting

Yeah it's gonna take a lot of re-thinking which she probably won't get around to until her late 20s when she's lost all respectability.
>>
>>24617936
Seeing as though you throw around virgin as an insult I bet you're also the type of person who thinks getting sex is difficult. Get kucked, bud.
>>
>>24612512
Ignore these asshats they're just projecting the fact that no girl wants to be friends with them.
>>
>>24618427
>bud
Lel so passive agressive and condescending.
>look how mature I am guys
>>
>>24616517
Wtf is wrong with you people
>>
>>24618499
You're projecting so much shit on other people, it's actually hilarious.
>>
>>24616517
Ah so this is the mind of a nice guy
Fascinating
>>
>>24612501
When do you think women become promiscuous? When do men decide to be bitter, lonely, dominant, respectable, hopeful etc? Don't you think these young years are formative?
>>
>>24612366
/r9k/ is always right my friend.
>>
>>24618706
Absolutely. That's when females are their most attractive to the opposite sex. It feels good to be attractive, and the more attractive they are, the more likely they are to keep trying to benefit and feel good through admiration from others. The men are always competing for the younger most attractive women, and for a lot of men it isn't until they get older/never that women start showing an interest. But there are always guys that multiple girls are into, and those become the dominant confident ones. All of this can be disregarded if someone is intelligent and knows how to think beyond looks. The attractive intelligent girl can see that the attention she's getting is only because she's attractive, and if she weren't she wouldn't be getting on it, so finds it best not to act on it. The intelligent ugly guy can see how stupid/purely emotionally-geared everyone else is being, and be glad not to be a part of it. But everyone hates being lonely and likes being admired, so our desires catch up with us at some point.
>>
>>24617553
Hate to break it to you but she probably skimmed through it and is talking to the Chad she wants to let dick her
>>
>>24612395
women aren't aware of anything that doesn't directly relate to them or come directly from their mouth. they don't give a shit about anything but themselves.
>>
If humanity is ever threatened by artificial intelligence, all we have to do is give them sex lives. Having to make sexual choices seems to reduce a certain percentage of actors to mindless statistics.

I personally blame the imagination and its relationship to reward circuitry and the fight or flight instinct. People keep ideas in there from childhood that they refuse to part with or examine. Those ideas doom them. It is especially visible with a certain class of trashy young women.

When I was a small boy, a neighbor girl would drag me out of the house all the time and void her psychosexual bowels all over me constantly. She was like a guided missile that could only imagine traveling to a target where she was with man, and probably totally supported by him.

Some of you red pill idiots fantasize about exactly that kind of woman, but in a universe where women are responsible for making their own decisions, at all, some percentage of the ones who are terrified of being independent will always choose to throw themselves vagina first onto all comers, and even those who don't will find it easier and more profitable to use shit tests rather than doing hard work to find partners.

The only way women like that end up doing the right thing is by accident, being forced to, or a dark night of the soul. Very few women have the bone structure and metabolism for a dark night of the soul.

It is easier to give up on helping or counseling women like that, and 99% of the time their life choices are inevitable. And, other women aren't going to admire your charity work trying to reform whores. Neighbor girl is a chain smoking Walmart hambeast and blue collar wageslave with her black fatherless daughter who will no doubt grow up to be next year's stolen town bicycle, the end.

There should be a written exam you have to pass before you can have sex with someone.
>>
>>24619222
What do you feel defines a "dark night of the soul"?

I've heard the term before and I'm no longer certain I understand it properly.
>>
>>24619222
i don't really know what you're talking about but it must be true cuz trips
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.