[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone get tonsil stones often? I pulled my first one out a couple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: tonsilstones.png (318 KB, 697x381) Image search: [Google]
tonsilstones.png
318 KB, 697x381
Anyone get tonsil stones often?
I pulled my first one out a couple of years ago. Now I had 2 in the space of not even a week. Time to worry?

>that stench
>>
It's an american phenomena

Nobody has them in Europe
>>
>>24612385
I'm an Australian with them very badly, I can always feel them. I'm getting my tonsils removed in a couple weeks.

It's not worth worrying about. When they get to the point where it's bothering you enough that two to four weeks of intense suffering and bleeding risk sounds worth it, get them removed.
>>
>>24612409
You're fucking retarded. Removing a part of your body is disgraceful behaviour. Drink more water and eat more fruit and vegetables. Jesus christ.
>>
>>24612364

Mine were soft and stinky. Don't get them anymore.
>>
File: 1437265894023.gif (120 KB, 497x372) Image search: [Google]
1437265894023.gif
120 KB, 497x372
Get them relatively often. Once or twice per couple months usually. Sometimes more. Have had them since I was a kid. never knew what the fuck they were, just assumed they were normal. only this last year or so i cared enough to do a bit of research and figured it out.

they're weird
>>
>>24612364
Yep, couldn't ever actually see them in my throat

Would just spit one out once a month

The smell is actually a joke
>>
>>24612385

I don't know much about tonsil stones to dispute you, but I'm European and have them.

>>24612409

I learned how to recognize that they developed by that specific, weird feeling like having something stuck in your throat. Since they're like this >>24612431, I can usually just scoop them out. Feels quite good actually.
>>
>>24612364
holy shit I had no idea there was a name for them

I remember telling my parents about about it once and they looked at me like i was fucked in the head
>>
I used to get them once every two months, but I haven't had any for a while.

Yeah they stink of something godawful, but I used to eat them when I was younger.
>I pulled my... one out
What? mine usually just get sucked into my mouth, where do you pull them from?
>>
>>24612423
>Removing a part of your body
he's removing deposit in his body not his actual tonsils you mong
>>
>>24612484

The first one was visible in my throat. Sticking out partially. All you have to do is take a q tip or something similar and poke it out. The last one wasn't, but I could feel it. So I just poked around my mouth a bit until it fell out.
>>
yeah I have them, I fucking hate it

some of them are so hard to scoop out
might just go nuclear and get my tonsils removed desu
>>
>>24612483
ME TOO
no one knew wtf I was talking about
I still get them every now and then, so gross
>>
i used to get them all the time and they really did stink, but for some reason now I don't...
>>
>>24612423
No u, if it were as simple as being hydrated and eating well I never would have had them in the first place. I'm not about to go through the rest of my life getting cukd by my own blobs of flesh.
>>
>>24612364
How the fuck do you take them out?
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 384x384
>>24612843
Blackhead remover tools, but not the sharp wired kind
>>
>>24612364
I'm gonna go get my tonsils laser'd in January. I started getting them cos I neglected my hygiene for a while. Hard to get out of bed when you're depressed as fuck.
>>
>>24612497
Maybe you want to read the post he was replying to.
>>
I enjoy them.
Squeezing them out gives me endless pleasure. I dig around a couple of times a week for them and intentionally eat shit to encourage them. I had no idea where my tonsils were until I got strep last year. Now I take "good care of them"
>>
>>24613082
it's 1600 here, and i still haven't gotten out of bed
there's even been some days now and then when i only get out around 1900 to make some food and then return to my cavern
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 135x76) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 135x76
Eating squirrels, getting tonsil stones, peeing in bottles.

White ppl can be filthy.
>>
>>24613942
Pls stop using 24 hour time I feel like I'm at work
>>
You fags probably drink cow milk like fucking heathens. Enjoy your stones.
>>
>>24614235
why? It's what i'm used to, and it's easier for others to judge time than if i said "it's 4 here"

besides, you're asking people to stop doing something to pander to your own personal insecurity
that's pretty tumblr-esque of you
>>
>>24614216

http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/africanamericans.html

you haven't seen the STD rates for blacks I take it lmao

and this is coming from a group that makes up %15 percent of the us population...
>>
>>24615493
Having an std doesn't mean they have poor hygiene. it just means theyre dumb or whores..
>>
Got my tonsils removed as a kid due to having constant otitis and some other stuff.
>>
>>24615544
nice dubs, but
>not having good sexual hygiene
shaking my head right now to be honest m8
>>
>>24615567
No using a condom doesn't have anything to do with hygiene, it means theyre stupid, yeah. If you have sex with your girlfriend without a condom and you get an std because she cheated on you with chad, does that mean you have poor hygiene?
>>
What the fuck is that what those things are? I havent had one in a long time. Are they anything to worry about?
>>
>>24615755
Yes, you do. For trusting a roastie 3dpd whore in the first place
>>
I had my tonsils removed when I was 15.

Worst 2 weeks of my life after that but since then its been pretty chill. Never had a tonsil stone.

USA btw.
>>
>>24612364
Why would you ever get those? Just lick your tonsils and throat clean. It takes some practice, but it's really useful.
>>
I had them once 2 years ago and never got them again
it's a shame, because taking them out was so satisfying.
>>
>>24615832
So being naive = having poor hygiene

My friend have you ever written an essay? Did you finish high school?
>>
i had some bad ones a few years ago when i was 21 or so. had to get my tonsils out because they were lodged so deep. getting my tonsils out was honestly the worst pain ive ever experienced but now I dont get strep throat or stones anymore so I think it was worth it
>>
I stopped getting them when I quit smoking.
>>
i get them in one particular fold on my right tonsil. has to be cleaned out every 5 weeks or so. have to push it open with a hair pin (for lack of a better tool) and scoop out what i can. when random bits start dislodging and going down my throat I know the time has come again.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.