[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I finally got a group of friends, /r9k/, but they're humor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1448475340501.png (298 KB, 500x703) Image search: [Google]
1448475340501.png
298 KB, 500x703
I finally got a group of friends, /r9k/, but they're humor is shitty.
They just spam memes in our group chat and talk about nazis, spam more memes, and spam copypastas.
How do I adjust myself so I can pander to their type of humor?
>>
File: 1448475340502.png (457 KB, 569x800) Image search: [Google]
1448475340502.png
457 KB, 569x800
>>24612276
It's a pretty comfy drawing though.
>>
>Internet friends
>"I've finally found some friends"

Get off the internet. People are usually less retarded IRL. Don't lower your standards to fit in with some 14 year old /b/tards.
>>
>>24612498
this

you'll just be worse off if you conform to their shit standards of humor
>>
Be my internet friend instead you fat faggot.
>>
>>24612498
>>24612516
But I want to be their friends, i'm really happy about this.
I just want to have some good laughs with them or something like that.
>>
Face it, being funny on somewhere as critical as 4chan is hard work. To make them laugh all you have to do is drop a "dank meme xD". It's easy mode.

And after some time of playing the fool, you will sprout bells and become one of them too.
>>
>>24612543
They're probably not going to be good friends, honestly. You don't have to try and be an amateur comedian. Why not distinguish yourself by being interesting in a way that's not retarded? Or telling jokes that fit you better? I personally prefer shit like wordplay to racism, not because of political correctness, but because it appeals to nearly everyone and seems a lot wittier than just referencing in-jokes and memes.
>>
Yea anybody can join a friend group like this.. These people depress the help out of me in any case.
>>
>>24612233

so it's 4chan?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.