[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tinnitus starts acting up again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: cornlover.jpg (54 KB, 420x500) Image search: [Google]
cornlover.jpg
54 KB, 420x500
>tinnitus starts acting up again
>>
>>24612066
http://www.orangefreesounds.com/category/sound-effects/nature-sounds/rain-sounds/

Download the one that sounds best, set it on loop while you sleep.

Sleep tight, pupper.
>>
I used to have tinnitus. homeopathy helped me tremendously so go find a skilled doctor in that field.

allopathic medicine does nothing against it. seriously, I would know. I was hospitalized because of my tinnitus and it changed nothing.
>>
>>24612094
thanks senpai
Most of the time, it's not a major annoyance but I have a hard time falling asleep. Still waiting on dat dere stem cell research tho.
>>
>>24612152
you're such a retard.

>solution is already in the thread
>hurr gotta wait for stem cell research liek durr is nothin out there that helps yet amirite?
>>
>>24612178
Where have I said that I won't heed that anon's advice?
>>
>>24612290
if you do, then it's okay. nevermind then.
there just would be no way to know until you actually post something. also, stem cell research won't solve your problem. there are already ways to solve your problem completely. reach out and get informed.
>>
>>24612106
Homeopathy? You're fucking retarded dude. Just give more of your money to old dumb hippies to lie to you. Get fucked you dumb kekold faggot. Homeopathy is for preying on the elderly and mentally handicapped, can't believe you fell for it. You need to take a long look at yourself in the mirror and figure out when you lost the ability to think.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.