[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to the club with the lads >get set up with a friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
>go to the club with the lads
>get set up with a friend of a friend
>be awkward as fuck with her
>we spend a lot of time making out and feeling each other up after she gets more drink in her
>despite this you could tell she didn't really like me as she didn't even want to give me her number and kinda just ignored me after the club shut

Lmao, what's mine is mine though.
Dumb roastie.

How was your weekend robots?
>>
File: .animated11.gif (45 KB, 220x88) Image search: [Google]
.animated11.gif
45 KB, 220x88
Got loads a nose bleed and played vidya. It's bee a top kek weekend
>>
>>24611869
What vidya?
>>
>>24611832
>friend

Gtfo cunt
>>
File: smugbird.png (31 KB, 612x555) Image search: [Google]
smugbird.png
31 KB, 612x555
>>24611832
>wash clothes
>clean the house
>buy food for the week
>study
>watch film
>shitpost on 4chan
Pretty much the same thing that has happened for at least another 50 weekends.
And I like it, tbchwy.
>>
>>24611931
Yeah, I did that for a few years basically.
At one point it just gets old and you start wanting to spice things up with a bit of normie life.
>>
>smoked weed
>got drunk
>watched movies and anime and TV

The usual
>>
bompin
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.