[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /motivated/ atm? >Started browsing /fit/ out of boredom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: NPC2.jpg (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
NPC2.jpg
57 KB, 500x500
Who /motivated/ atm?
>Started browsing /fit/ out of boredom
>Read sticky and GSLP
>Starting GSLP with hypertrophy addons tomorrow
>Getting braces to fix my shitty teeth on tuesday
We're all gonna make it bruvs.
>>
File: 1424047965782.jpg (10 KB, 250x244) Image search: [Google]
1424047965782.jpg
10 KB, 250x244
Please tell me how you got motivated.
>>
I'm in the process too. Sometimes you have like a few days or a week when you feel shit though. Been trying to get fit so I can at least love myself a bit more but I miss her mang, it makes it hard. My only advice for people out there is to work until you see results, then whenever you stop working out and feel shit, remember that and use it as fuel to stop yourself from falling back down into that shit hole that is depression. Working out is one of the best things for depressive people like us, the pain makes you feel alive and the endorphins keep the feels at bay. Keep going brehs, we can all make it if we truly want to be happy.
>>
I feel unmotivated as of recently.

I used to write voluminously, read voraciously and delve into several intellectual pursuits. I graduated with a BS in Mathematics and eventually earned an MS in Math. I graduated with a high GPA, but I recently took this administrative position and I feel as if I've been psychologically drained.

My mother told me that she doesn't see that fire, that hunger within me anymore. I've felt it dissipating, bit by bit, over time. Coincidentally, the process began when I took this position and my ambitious nature has been dwindling since. I feel as if I'm not me anymore.

I continue to play Chess and actively pursue mathematics from a recreational standpoint, but I used to feel a surge, a spark, of creativity and hope within the core of my spirit. When I arose each day, happiness would swarm me and I was engrossed by the prospect of what the day could bring.

Now, I sit in an office and listen -- even partake, though reluctantly -- in idle gossip, chatter and office politics. I stare through a window listlessly, reminded by the visage that faintly stares back at me. Those eyes, which held the dreams of youth, now convey the regrets of maturity.

I've always been ambitious and now that I'm in a financially comfortable spot, I feel somewhat...dreary. I'm grateful for the opportunities afforded to me, especially from where I come from, but I yearn for more.

I am not impressed. Perhaps I should go into banking.
>>
I AM MOTIVATED

CURRENTLY PRACTICING KICKBOXING IN MY BASEMENT

BEEN RUNNING 2 MILES EVERYDAY

DO AN AB WORKOUT EVERYDAY

CHANGED MY DIET

CREATING MUSIC

LOOKING FOR A JOB
>>
Motivation is a cunt, it always goes away. Setting realistic short and long term goals and building habits that moves you toward them works. Fuck motivation.

Motivation is good for getting started, though. Just be cognizant of the fact that it's going to fuck off at some point and you'll have to keep going without it if you actually want to get anywhere.
>>
He gets braces to fix his insecure about his teeth - normie lvl. 10/10 Topkek
What about self secure with shitty teeth? Is your life all about your fukkin teeth or what you pedophil faggot
Stop pretending to be a chad cuze you never be a chad because a chad is self secure with shitty teeth thats the point you scumbag leave this thread
>>
>booked to see a psychologist tuesday

hopefully then we might get somewhere and i can start moving on with my life.
>>
I'm motivated, just not to do any of my uni work. I'm spending all my time focusing on music, so I hope that's going to pay off at some point
>>
>>24611846
>Those eyes, which held the dreams of youth, now convey the regrets of maturity.

I know this feel.. I've been missing being a kid myself lately.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.