[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So w-will they?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1447600337062.jpg (26 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1447600337062.jpg
26 KB, 500x375
So w-will they?
>>
They'll like him, but not mister off camera
>>
>>24611672
He made out with the head cheerleader tho
>>
>>24611672
> implying this man isn't handsome
>>
File: Martin-Starr-Lifeguard.jpg (29 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
Martin-Starr-Lifeguard.jpg
29 KB, 612x380
>>24611779
forgot pic

> fuck you robot
>>
>>24611704
>>24611779
>>24611788
please stop making me look stupid
>>
>>24611662
sure, become an alpha male. There are some ugly people who are alpha out there. It's incredibly difficult but it's not impossible.

You can be mad at chads who are automatically alpha with no effort whatsoever, or you can work incredibly hard and be alpha because of your personality and lifestyle.

But if you remain beta, no, they won't, ever.
>>
>>24611662
As a 25 year old virgin I can safely say girls will never like me

Who else in a similar boat?
>>
>>24611662
>finally got the girl
>realized how much relationships suck and broke up with her when she turned out to be vapid and uninteresting
Is anyone else afraid of this? Not that you won't be able to get girls to be interested in you, but that you'll find out there wasn't much of a connection and you just wanted a girl for the sake of having a relationship?
>>
>>24612213
>Is anyone else afraid of this?
Who cares dude, if she's not great just use her for sex and ditch her when you get bored. If she's great keep her.

It's a win win either way.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.