[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the stars in life are aligning >tfw see the beauty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1445603300568.jpg (77 KB, 900x540) Image search: [Google]
1445603300568.jpg
77 KB, 900x540
>tfw the stars in life are aligning
>tfw see the beauty in everything
>tfw despite all of our suffering, it's life schooling us and making us better
>tfw can appreciate multiple perspectives simultaneously
>tfw becoming perceptive to the complexity of life

what are these new feels I'm feeling, robots?
>>
beiing gay
>>
Pure, unadulterated faggotry.
>>
>>24611559
>>24611576
open your eyes men, and awake, sleepy titans!

find new patterns of thought and behaviour
>>
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 1024x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 1024x736
>despite all of our suffering, it's life schooling us and making us better
>>
>>24611583
I enjoy being in this state of depression.
I don't think I enjoy it so much but I'm really, really, REAALLY comfortable being consumed by this depression that eats me alive.
I'm used to it, and I always seem to find myself being bathed in it.
>>
>>24611600
I appreciate your perspective
>>
I get this from time to time (its probably most people). Its amazing how quickly we lose perspective.
>>
>>24611548
you're feeling the dank
>>
>>24611548
mania.
>>
>>24611548
You're going to die soon.
>>
>>24611604
Nicely put. I feel the same way, I'm scared that one day I'll have hope in my life again and something to live for. Then you gotta be scared of cancer and all that shit b/c you care about your life again. No good. I like being in the mindset where I can die and it doesn't matter.
>>
>life schooling us and making us better

Great, I'll be a better man when I'm old and useless.
>>
>>24611663
That really requires you to be in the moment kind of person.
I think like that but I'm really depressed. But I'm kind of okay with it all, it's just I love that spike of dopamine when I get really sad.
I'm sure everybody else shares this same trait.
Unless I'm a fucking weirdo.
>tfw refreshing r9k to trying to find good threads
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.