[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /r9k/! How are you doing tonight? I don't want to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Shimoseka-Episode12-Omake-3.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Shimoseka-Episode12-Omake-3.gif
1 MB, 480x270
Hi /r9k/! How are you doing tonight?
I don't want to do any of this anymore.
>>
>>24611513
Don't want to do any of what?
>>
File: 1447301708475.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447301708475.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
Posting cute images online?
>>
>>24611513
I'm doing surprisingly okay today, thanks for asking!

Something on your mind anon?
>>
File: 1446946790546.png (470 KB, 555x630) Image search: [Google]
1446946790546.png
470 KB, 555x630
i'm going to sleep and hopefuly die
>>
>>24611896
>tfw always wish for this
>tfw just woke up to disappointment again
>>
>>24611896
>>24611967
Why are you two having suicidal thoughts, and how long have you been having them for?
>>
>>24611896
Mado~
>>24611982
Third here, I've had them for a little over a year, why would something like that matter
>>
>>24611982
I lost the genetic lottery, am fucked up mentally, incapable of doing anything meaningful, I have no motivation to live or do anything and everyone hates me.
Been going on 8 years but I'm too much of a coward to end it.
>>
>>24612005
How long you've been having them is just as important as why you're having them.

>>24612009
>I lost the genetic lottery and I have no motivation to live or do anything
Understandable. Not much you can do about those that I know of.

>I'm fucked up mentally
Believe it or not, you can work on that. Obviously it's not easy and usually takes a long time to see progress, but it is possible. It mostly depends on what combination of mental illnesses you have and your outlook on improving yourself.

>I'm incapable of doing anything meaningful and everyone hates me
Simply not true.
Come on. You already knew that neither of those are true, right?
>>
>>24612105
>simply not true
The data would suggest otherwise.
>>
>>24612143
On the other hand, you could be right about the meaningful part. What's meaningful to one person may not be meaningful to you. You could live your entire life doing incredible things, but because of your suicidal ideation, you'll just think things like, "it's no big deal" or "anyone's capable of doing that. It was nothing special." So let's focus on the other part.

What makes you think that everyone hates you?
>>
>>24612170
I have no friends and people go out of their way to avoid or insult me.
>>
>>24612208
I was in that position too once, but it was only because I was hanging out with bad people. I didn't realize that at the time. I worked even harder than usual on always trying to say the right things around them, but it was never good enough for them. Now that I think about it, I was in that position with two totally different groups of friends at the same time. It's no wonder I felt like shit for so many years around them.

I recommend trying to find new people to chat with. Steam is one thing you could use for that. Do you have a steam account?
>>
>>24612261
>I recommend trying to find new people to chat with
I don't have any to begin with.
>>
>>24612293
People who go out of their way to avoid or insult you.
>>
>>24612300
Normalfags that I unfortunately have to deal with in life.
They're not friends or people I associate with.
>>
>>24612009
fuck you, worthless faggot
>>
>>24611513
Man that was a funny as fuck anime
I love it when women swear, unfortunately they dont irl.
I see you also posted best girl, good taste
>>
File: Under_the_Sun.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Under_the_Sun.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
Wishing I had a friend to watch anime or play vidoe games with. Always pray I get a heart attack when I'm about to fall asleep but it never happens.
>>
>>24612105
Go to the patient. There you will find the diagnosis.
Alternatively, if you don't understand roboticism and won't try, fuck outta here.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.