[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>moved out yesterday >shit tier cold expensive room >only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1410490011504.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1410490011504.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
>moved out yesterday
>shit tier cold expensive room
>only now realize how great home was and how much i love my parents

you know this feel?
>>
>>24611342
3 years of this feel.
>>
Why did you move out robot?
>>
>>24611342
Holy fuck, are you me?

>at highschool
>sick of family
>sick of parents
>sick of home
>see "luxury" rooms at uni I'm going to
>awesome.jpg
>move in
>4x4 cold grey cell in a block I have to share with 11 other people
>no heating
>no cooling either
>have to share literally one toilet and one shower with 11 other people
>have to share one sink, one fridge and one stove with them as well

Fucking hell I hate this place
>>
>>24611342
Too true. Thinking of moving in with a friend but it's such a downgrade. No pets, no easy access to outdoors, no space. Where is the motivation to ever stop being a meet?
>>
File: image.png (65 KB, 1092x1037) Image search: [Google]
image.png
65 KB, 1092x1037
>>24611368
It was like this for me as well, anon. I live with my parents now and am dropping out soon.

>tfw you'll undoubtedly have to move out within the next few months
>tfw no more comfy room with a nice view with my family close by

I don't want to grow up man

I really don't
>>
>>24611415
>come home every break
>most people on campus just stay up there, even when there's nothing going on

How do people do it? I can hardly stay alive being away from home, living in this shithole for 8 weeks, how can people spend their entire year there?
>>
>>24611449
Maybe they come from even shittier places.
>>
>>24611342
fuck no

moving out was awesome, despite loving my parents

too bad i dropped out and had to move back home
>>
>>24611368
>>24611415
>>24611342

Going to uni in london, room is single with single bed and ensuite toilet/shower, shared kitchen with 4 other people

And it's cheap for the area and good location :)
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.