[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how alienated are you from other people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: alien.gif (41 KB, 395x347) Image search: [Google]
alien.gif
41 KB, 395x347
how alienated are you from other people?
>>
>>24611106
Go back into your hole, no one here wants to speak to you.
>>
I'm not so alienated, I'm very scared that one day I'll be alienated from my friends and family, I guess that keeps me motivated to talking to my family.
It's that fear of being forgotten that keeps me talking to my family. I wish I could be like my other family that wants to be left alone.
>>
>>24611124
i usually don't like seeing posts about 'how shitty the new r9k has become with the influx of normal people', but god damn, the new r9k has become so shitty because of people like you
>>
>>24611156
It's still alive, just ignore the baits. At this generation, there is bait fucking everywhere. We both hate it.
>>
Didn't speak a word from finishing work on friday night and here i am sunday night
>>
>>24611155
I talk to my parents (and friends?) almost everyday, doesn't make me any less alienated and mentally isolated from them. Sort of not actually being 'there' when you interact with others
>>
>>24611106
People and their thoughts that don't make sense are the only reason I can't be around them. Granted that is a rather huge problem being what it is. I actively avoid everyone. Was just taken in from being homeless (again) this time for two weeks because I refuse to be around people for any period of a time. Currently waiting for the perpetual cycle to start anew.

So very.
>>
File: HenryDavidThoreau.jpg (22 KB, 275x420) Image search: [Google]
HenryDavidThoreau.jpg
22 KB, 275x420
i can find something to disagree with, some unsolved existential crisis that threatens to destabilize the world, with literally everybody i speak to. the people who understand me on all of the points i have to make easily infer that i am a hypocrit and a moral failure.

i'm one BAD DUDE
>>
>>24611106
Only as alienated as I make myself.
>>
>>24611206
>actively avoid everyone.
Same here, couldn't tell you why or for what reasons, I just do.

I feel stuck inside a glass box where I can look and be looked upon by people, but never truly, authentically interact
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.