[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You ever see tall girls? Well everyone knows the taller you are,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: ted.jpg (4 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
ted.jpg
4 KB, 150x150
You ever see tall girls? Well everyone knows the taller you are, the bigger your skeleton is, and usually tall people have to weigh more right? Well I have a theory about why Chads are always 6'+ and why women prefer them, and for a really shallow reason. What if all women wanna look small in comparison to their guy? They want to feel dainty and cute but they can't when you're the same height. Even a 5'7 girl will look like a doll next to a tall dude. Women are pretty competitive, and also I know I'd rather be a 5 foot nothing girl who can date anyone than a 5'6 girl who has to be limited to 6'+ women are so insecure
>>
*comma, oops
>>
This is common knowledge OP
>>
>>24611216
so it's really not just me? shit, and here I thought I was onto something
>>
>>24611273
No, it's just you. You're completely wrong. If you ever stepped outside of the basement, you'd know.
>>
>>24611358
you are stupid and not funny or original
>>
Thanks captain obvious

Next you're going to tell me women like rich guys because it means the alimony jackpot
>>
>>24611472
How so? The one that's stupid and not funny or original is OP.
>>
>>24611542
*yawn* alright cool man, you've proven your point, now go back to being a nothing
>>
>>24611098
The skeleton wheigt shit is bullshit. Dunno bout the rest. Imma 6"2. All girls are littler with a few exceptions. I guess its the same as dick size. Everyone wants to be the biggest but it doesnt matter. Girls probably want to see the bf as dominant. Someone they can "look up to".
>>
>>24611542
go back to reddit, normie Maculay Culkin
>>
>watching planet earth
>segment about mating
>every time the narrator mentions the smaller males always try to get their semen in despite the females choosing the biggest and healthiest males
We obviously are organisms and share common things with other animals. Smaller males are seen as less healthy from a biological view point
>>
>>24611098
you just figured this out?
either underage or you are truly a robot
>>
>>24611592
Females are of course attracted to the best males. Mostly, this means physical size. However, humans are different, since a human male has many ways to display his desirability, and increase his attractiveness. In fact, height plays little part when compared to things like social status, wealth, career, things like that which make a guy desirable.

I remember once seeing a documentary about chimps, and there too something similar can happen. There was a pack where the alpha male chimp was actually a manlet, had been a beta, but then he figured out how to use tools etc. to create noise and make himself look bigger and more menacing.
>>
it's definitely a real thing where you feel less feminine when you're taller than a guy

same reason girls never ask guys out
>>
>>24611098
Everyone knows that OP..
However, I wonder if that means tall women are easier to get if you are really tall yourself, since there is less competition.
>>
>>24611648
As a short guy who has more success with taller girls than short girls...

No.
>>
>>24611634
Exactly. Altough there will be outliers, it is important to notice we are just like animals. Career and status mean the male can provide for a female and her children. Besides hook up culture it's shocking to notice the similarities between us and pretty much any animal in regards to mating. Makes sense really
>>
I don't get it OP. How could you not know that everyone knows this?
Anyways...
Kill yourself if you are born short. Make the pain go away fast and quick. I hope I die soon. 5'6" here and only getting shorter.
>>
>>24611688
5'6" here and gf is 5'10". You're simply not trying.
>>
>>24611684
It's fascinating to see documentaries about the lives of monkeys, gorillas, etc in the wild. There are so many things that happen just like in human society. You've got your alphas and betas, you've got stacies and robots, you've got drama queens and jealous ex-boyfriends.
>>
>>24611741
Then you got experiments like the one with the mice becoming reclusive and dormant. I wonder what would happen if we deprived an ape of sex? Would he grab a rock and go on a mass killing frenzy?
>>
It's for this reason I, as a manlet, want to get with a taller girl. It would vindicate my existence.
>>
Not a fan of tall guys, it's too intimidating. Prefer someone my own height.
>>
>>24611841
same senpai
I need my tall girl
>>
File: 120086-5012884-8600.jpg (37 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
120086-5012884-8600.jpg
37 KB, 720x540
>>24611098
All of this obvious shit. My girlfriend was an inch taller than me and she was horrifically insecure about it. It's never about how tall the guy is, it's whether the guy towers over the girl. Girls don't give a shit if you're 5ft7 so long as they are like 5 inches shorter.
>>
File: 1335116491533.jpg (34 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1335116491533.jpg
34 KB, 400x300
>>24614451
BUT I JUST WANT TALLER GF MAN
OUR HEIGHTS DON'T MATTER, I JUST WANT HER TO BE TALLER SO I CAN HAVE THAT COMFY AMAZONESS FEEL

They don't even give a shit about height, just how taller you are to THEM

It's just bullshit that all females are the same
>>
File: shoobie.jpg (6 KB, 250x208) Image search: [Google]
shoobie.jpg
6 KB, 250x208
>>24611592
>>24611634
>>24611684
>>24611741
>>24611769
keep em coming anons. this shit is interesting.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.