[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wagekek thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: ware.jpg (494 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
ware.jpg
494 KB, 1000x667
Nightshift warehouse jobs are the comfiest
>>
>job
>comfy

Don't think so, wageslut
>>
>Spending dozens of hours per week slaving away making money for someone else
>Comfy

Literal Stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>24611017
>>24610986
Dont you NEETs have something better to do than shitposting?
Oh yeah, you don't
>>
File: 1445674915326.png (294 KB, 463x529) Image search: [Google]
1445674915326.png
294 KB, 463x529
>>24610978
That's what I hear. A family member of mine works Amazon. Other than walking about a 25k every night doesn't sound that bad. Pay is good and apparently you're treated like a human bean.

Never catch me working to live though. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>24610978
Why is it sovhard for me to work like it doesn't sucj I just can't sleepvknowing I have work and just the word work makes me think I'm supposed to be miserable when its not that bad its like my brain fucks me
>>
>>24611045
>Amazon warehouses
>treating anyone well
Haven't you read the articles? What the fuck man.
>>
I work in a hospital.
Can get chill after 5pm or so when it slows done.
>>
I work night shifts at Amazon, Picking items is OK, but really physically taxing, like >>24611045 said. I ended up just wandering around and moved to packing boxes. Now it's comfy, all I do is pack things all night, you just zone out and keep to yourself.

I do however only have 2 hours free a day when you count sleeping.
>>
>>24611064
That's what she says, man. Might just be this one specifically being it's like there warehouses into one thus the 25k every night. Gives away gift-cards and stuff weekly or if the head staff see you doing something good, has their on medical staff on site called Amcare (if I'm recalling the name right), an apparently above average break room with a bunch of cool shit.

But like I said it might just be that one. Or not as this one is saying. >>24611092
>>
>tfw forklift guy is a total bro and helps you with manual stacking after unloading pallets
I love these no bullshit warehouses where everyone including the boss just wants to go home so everyone works at 100% capacity and you get to go home an hour early
>>
I've been offered a job teaching English in Moscow
>>
>>24611174
Poshel nahui cyka
>>
>>24611087
>chill after 5 pm and not 5 am

What kind of luxury hospital do you work in?
>>
>>24611136
>gift cards
>medical staff
>above average breakroom

Kek no. No gift cards I've heard of, with the exception of black friday. I'm pretty sure my finger was literally broken (still is, but that's another story), and I got an ice pack for 20 minutes, with the suggestion I wear gloves.

Cafeteria is OK in that breaks are staggered, so there's nearly no queuing, and they have those free drinks machines where the stuff tastes like watery shit.

The numbers also put pressure on you, but it's piss easy for me even though I skive a lot, since I never put leaflets in any of them.
>>
>>24611136
>25k a night

Yeah I'm sure your mom or whatever brings home as much as lil Wayne to stock shelves
>>
>>24611288
Walking a 25k (15.5 miles), you fucking retard.
>>
>>24610978
>job
>comfy

choose one wagekek
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.