[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do you beta nerds think fashion and fitness are for faggots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: 1.jpg (182 KB, 1065x1600) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
182 KB, 1065x1600
why do you beta nerds think fashion and fitness are for faggots? is it because you know that even if you tried it you'd still remain an unnatractive autistic fuck with no gf so at least now you have the excuse of not even trying?
>>
Those shoes are pretty gay. The jacket and pants look comfy though.
>>
>tfw not ugly
>effay
>still kv

I don't know what went wrong to be desu. I'm nice, I have lots of different hobbies and interests, I genuinely care about people. Fuck f a m
>>
>>24610945
Nothing wrong with fit.
Fa just seems like yellow fever, overpriced windbreakers and baseball caps though
>>
nothing worgn with fit.
op is a lazy phaggot with a phedofile body structure.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
8 KB, 225x225
Because you have bad taste and dress like a faggot
>>
Get some nice basics son you look ridiculous
>>
It's more that exercise is mind-numbingly boring, and popular fashion is usually dudebro shit
>>
>>24610945

Fitness is great and everyone should do it.

I like dressing nicely, but fashion is for faggots. Go over to /fa/, they all dress like retards. I have never been into fashion, but I have a far better dress sense than those pretentious cocksuckers.

>>24610977

What? The shoes are literally the only article of clothing on him that aren't gay.
>>
File: Minimal Inspo.jpg (1 MB, 1261x1808) Image search: [Google]
Minimal Inspo.jpg
1 MB, 1261x1808
>>24610977
Dude, they are literally black leather derbies. How the fuck is that gay?

>>24613994
"popular" fashion is shit anyway
>>
>>24614029

If he had a good pair of shoes and trousers that fit, that outfit would be pretty cool.
>>
File: for real.png (204 KB, 494x468) Image search: [Google]
for real.png
204 KB, 494x468
There is a degree once reached in fashion that you transcend normal acceptable things to wear and truly do look like a faggot. As long as you're touching base on whats acceptable clothing to wear in public you're good. if you far exceed whats acceptable being a fashion master over achiever, you're a faggot and probably also a hipster.

Nothing wrong with fitness.
>>
Because fashion these days is just stupid faggots wearing skinny jeans, no socks and ill fitting shoes which don't match the outfit at all.
>>
>>24614050
>good pair of shoes
Common Projects are god tier, material and construction wise
>>
>>24614118

They don't match the outfit. If he was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, it would be fine. You might as well wear a snapback with a tuxedo.
>>
>>24614069
>There is a degree once reached in fashion that you transcend normal acceptable things to wear and truly do look like a faggot.
>Nothing wrong with fitness.
But that point can be reached with fitness too. It would take you a lot of time and juicing, but it can be done.
>>
>>24614156

I might be arguind semantics here, but I think it's fair to say that bodybuilding and fitness are 2 different things.
>>
>>24614029
/fa/ is generally alright, but why the fuck can't any of you find proper sizes? half the reason you guys look like shit is because of ill-fitting clothes.

like that pic, are you so skelly that you couldn't find a smaller coat?
>>
>>24614137
Dude a tee-shirt and a deconstructed blazer is reallly casual wear

Your illiteracy on the subject is showing
>>
>>24614185

From what I understand, from my expeditions fo /fa/, ill-fitting clothes are considered fashionable.
>>
>>24614183
In the context of this thread, fitness = lifting.
>>
>>24614209

What are you talking about? Whether it's casual or not is not the point of this discussion...
>>
>>24610945
Go back to /fa/ and circle jerk about cloths you can't afford you fucking fuccboi.
>>
>>24614269

And lifting != bodybuilding.
>>
>>24610945
here's a real question,

why does everyone who goes to /fa think that clown shoes are the ultimate in fashion?

I mean just look at what you posted OP, that guy could be Ronald McDonald.
>>
>>24614296
>!=
start writing like a normal human, faggot
>>
>>24614315

How the fuck else am I supposed to represent "not equal" ?
>>
Because only thing that matter are genetics, you can polish a turd all you want. It's still shit.
>>
>>24614333
like this =/=

not an original comment
>>
>>24614118
Oh boy we got another retard paying $300 for cps because the internet told him they were cool and good quality. They look like $25 walmart nonslip work shoes.
>>
>>24614304
It's the tight highwaters fuck is it late 2014 again
>>
Fashion is just vapid shit for homosexuals tho. You're right if I took interest in it I'd still be ugly, so it's completely meaningless. What's your point then?
>>
>>24614277
Because he was bitching that sneakers are "casual"
>>
File: steezlord.jpg (695 KB, 1024x1544) Image search: [Google]
steezlord.jpg
695 KB, 1024x1544
>>24610945
hate those fucking fashion faggots just create your own steeze like this nigger
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.