[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when I chat with my oneitis it's like my social bar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: needs.png (72 KB, 340x141) Image search: [Google]
needs.png
72 KB, 340x141
>when I chat with my oneitis it's like my social bar fills twice as fast
>>
>>24610727
I wish making friends and get a gf was easy like in Sims 2
>you can literally get get any woman you want.
>>
>>24610772
It's give and take. You'd also have to be willing to date anyone, regardless of appearance and sex.
>>
>>24610772
In Sims 3 my Sim didn't match a qts preferences so the relationship bar was always red
>>
In my Sims 2 I made a single white girl live in a home by herself and had her WooHoo/Try For Baby with every ethnic guy in the neighborhood. She had a daughter but the father was the Indian guy rather than the black and for whatever reason there's no option in the game to get child support so she had to work full time and pay for child care.

Just fuck my entire life up.
>>
>>24610772
>see a qt sim girl across the park
>decide to start a relationship with her by telling a joke
>walk directly to her in a straight line to demonstrate confidence
>introduce yourself
>"Switz zorg"
>she responds pretty well
>get into an amazing joke about robbers, a microscope, and lipstick
>say the punchline
>she stares for a second before saying
>Crom noopla! Nakasiki!
>you don't know what that means but she said it in a negative way
>she turns around and stands still for a second before walking in a straight line directly away from you
>two red minus signs pop out of her head
>you walk all the way back to your house alone and pee on the floor
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.