[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The world is 99% normie and just 1% robot. Its never going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
The world is 99% normie and just 1% robot. Its never going to get better for us tbqh. We are always going to be cast aside, socially outcasted and accused of being "lazy".
>>
Thats why we are robots.
>>
Do you actually need all that social interaction? Do you rely that heavily on the approval of people around you?
>>
>>24610683
D-does that bother you?
>>
>>24610683
Where else am I supposed to seek approval? From within?

Yeah, I do rely heavily on external validation. I hold other people's opinion of myself as highly as I do my own. Is there something wrong with that?
>>
>>24610533

I don't mind I'm relatively content with where I'm at.

Do you see all the shit that goes on out there?

People are dumb, sensitive, proud, violent, shallow animals and fuck everything about that.
>>
>>24610683
I'd like validation from at least one person, normies get it from dozens/hundreds of people. I'm only asking for one.
>>
>>24610533
>cast aside, socially outcasted
Of your own doing.

>accused of being "lazy".
Which is true.
>>
Reminder that if you seek normie life, you aren't robot, you're a failed normie.
>>
>>24610721
Yes, there clearly is.
It is one thing to know what are the desires of others and act as it is required to succeed, it is something else entirely to give those desires objective value.
Placing your happiness on the hands of someone's approval is a sure path to slavery.
>>
>can't get my haircut this weekend due to everything being closed
>where a hat whenever i have to leave my dorm
>big painful pimples grows in on forehead that was covered by hat
>pop it immediately and eat it's contents
>>
Do any of you guys feel like you're closer to killing yourself than you ever have been before? I'm 21 and I can't see myself living much longer. Life is too painful. Sure you've heard this all before. I know this isn't the first time I've said this. But I sincerely intend to end my life. I'm too much of a burden on my family.
>>
>>24610754
Why do you need that validation so much?
Honestly think about it. It's a recurring theme in philosophy and psychology and most thinkers get to the same conclusion, that it is a positive stimulus that assures you of your access to the resources held by the group. You're accepted, you have access to those resources, but if you're not there is danger.
We have developed a legal system designed to transcend this very primitive instinct. Civil rights? Precisely. Imagine if every minority out there had to depend on the approval of dubious individuals to have access to resources and opportunities, it would be a hellish existence, right?. And it surely was.
Your instinct still survives, despite societal changes design to go beyond it. It is up to you to seek an understanding that goes beyond these notions, you have that possibility within yourself.
>>
>>24610721
You're normal senpai. It's the people who think they motivate themselves internally who are deluded. Everybody in the world does everything for the approval of others, and there's examples of it everywhere. If people didn't care about getting approval from others about their work, you would see a lot more books, movies, and research papers being published anonymously. But no, the authors crave the credit and attention.
>>
>>24610931
because I don't like being alone anymore. I have nothing and I don't like it. I see normies here with their perfect lives and I'm envious.
>>
>>24610854
I think most males feel this way, but only a few of them actually do it.
>>
>>24610854
What is your method? My father intercepted my helium tank delivery and I've got no money left.
>>
>>24611010
They advertise their perfect lives thanks to the same fear of loneliness you possess. Your envy is misplaced.
Read Seneca's "On the brevity of life" and "On the happy life", both easy to find online. You'll quickly see you're not the first one to be tormented by these concerns and how your search for happiness could be going on a completely different direction.
>>
>>24610533
And rightfully so. Better yourself if you don't want to be outcast.
>>
>>24611080
>>24611115

I think I'm gonna drive my car somewhere, get blind drunk, and cut my throat. I'm assembling my suicide playlist in Apple Music right now. It's mostly dad rock.
>>
>>24611168
but they aren't alone, and I am, that's the difference. I don't really know what would make me happy, but a friend wouldn't hurt.

I guess I could read those, but I'm not convinced they'll help.
>>
>>24611211
Have you thought seriously about this? We are different people but I doubt strongly you'll be able to cut your own throat; if that is your plan, It's likely you don't want to actually kill yourself. Have to spoken to anyone about your plan/thoughts?
>>
>>24611307
You may be right, those books might very well be unrelated to your situation.
Forget the books, then. You have no friends and no family? Is that due to fate (as in being and orphan and having move all the time, for example) or due to some feeling of inadequacy?
>>
>>24611412
I have family but they don't really want anything to do with me, I haven't seen them for years. I still live at home with my mom but we never talk unless she wants to complain about something.

I do not have any friends, but I'd like some. I have had 2 friends in the past but I haven't hung out with someone for years. I'm a shut-in so I have no means of which to meet people. I've felt bad about this for a long time but feel powerless to act.
>>
>>24611382

No, only people on r9k. There's nothing to talk about. I'm a boring piece of shit. I have no interesting thoughts. I fried my brain with drugs. I'm so freaking tired. It's 5:20 am here and I'm just standing in my kitchen listening to music. My life is worthless. I wish I had the balks to end it right now.
>>
Thats what you get being a robot :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diBvnO5M-I8
>>
>>24611531
My bet is that you're a sensitive individual and blow after blow you became more reserved until becoming a complete shut in.
Being sensitive can be both a blessing and a curse. Reversing this will probably require help from a good mental health professional. I'm not aware of your financial situation so I'm not sure you'll actually be able to get the help you need, but a good psychologist, actually empathetic to your condition, will be the first friend you'll need to make right now.
>>
>>24611792
I've seen one before, in early 2009, I was 16 at the time, 23 now. He basically said I was autistic and that was it, I'm not sure I really am though.

I did get bullied at school. but there are probably people who got it worse and went on to become normal. I just suck.
>>
>>24611929
Like I said, you'll need someone actually empathetic to your condition. Plenty autists with the proper guidance live fulfilling lives, if you even are autistic yourself. Getting a good psychologist is difficult, but it's something you'll have to find.
You said you don't talk to your mother, but have you tried discussing this with her? She might be able to help you get the help you need.
>>
>>24611998
I should say something but I haven't built the strength, I want to act but I've wasted so much time already. But I think she may have accepted the way I am, but I kinda interpret that as her giving up on me.

What about you? are you okay?
>>
>>24612255
It's good, I can't possibly complain about my life. Getting a degree by the middle of next year, getting an internship, possibly a job and having access to the things I need. If not for the fact that I actually enjoy living a lonely life you could say that I'm disgusting normie, and you'd be right.

Talk to your mother, by what you've told me she cares about you and will surely be willing to help. Get yourself a good psychologist and tell him/her what you're telling me here. You've wasted some time, but you're still young and your life is everything but lost.
>>
File: Tailsd.jpg (90 KB, 429x361) Image search: [Google]
Tailsd.jpg
90 KB, 429x361
>>24612509
I don't feel like she does sometimes, she's not the type to show it. But I'll talk to her tho. thanks.

I've wasted a lot of time, but I still got a lot of years left so I may as well try to make them decent.

Don't you have friends or anything?
>>
>>24612836
I have three good and trustworthy friends that I go out with from time to time. Though, to be honest, I go out due to them "forcing" me more than anything. Since I spend so much time alone they think I might be depressed and keep asking me to go out. I appreciate the concern and go out with them, but for most of the time I'm pretty happy with books, music and the internet.
>>
>>24610773
>Own doing

Get a load of this moron
>>
>>24610773
An accusation is an accusation.
>>
>>24610774
THIS TBQH
A robot knows his place.
>>
>>24612916
I think you should keep them satisfied, wanting to be alone when I was younger is the reason I lost one of my friends. The other I simply don't talk to anymore.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.