[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you play Artificial Academy 2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 2015-11-29_04-45-56.png (624 KB, 757x656) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-29_04-45-56.png
624 KB, 757x656
Why don't you play Artificial Academy 2?
>>
File: jv0wo5.png (411 KB, 382x600) Image search: [Google]
jv0wo5.png
411 KB, 382x600
>>24610490
I did. It really fucked me up.

All I could think about was getting out of work to play some AA2. My social awkwardness hit an all time high since I would literally play that shit for hours on end.

My PC is sort of broken, needs a new graphics card. But it's still installed on there. I'm scared to fix it because i'll probably end up playing it again.

Positive thing to come out of it was I realized my love for tan freckled girls.
>>
File: what.jpg (14 KB, 262x337) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
14 KB, 262x337
>>24610490
I literally fapped four times today while fucking whores in AA2 so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
File: 1444786938864.png (111 KB, 319x410) Image search: [Google]
1444786938864.png
111 KB, 319x410
>>24610490
How shota x milf, cow/minotaur monstergirl, or fertility can I go in it? These are the questions I need answers to.
>>
>>24610650
basically zero
>>
>>24610650
theres a big sister personality that you can get from aa1 and put it on aa2.

You can choose to be really small to being really big.

Dunno about the cow and minotaur shit. But the game is over when you get someone pregnant.
>>
>>24610656
Then this is nothing to me.
>>24610667
>big sister personality
>But the game is over when you get someone pregnant.
It's something, I suppose. Thanks.
>>
>>24610650
you're just fucking girls and are in a school building

that's the whole game. the pregnancy thing is very anti-climactic. they just tell you that they're pregnant and then the game is over. that's it.
>>
>>24610715
This, I'm really into knocking chicks up, and it's really anti-climatic and rather hard to do in AA2. It's really fun if you're into modding, but i'd prefer more gameplay features. I'm one of those people who just installs the "complete restoration" mod package for fallout and elder scrolls and leaves it at that.
>>
>>24610715
Well shit. I could have sworn that I heard about a large amount of various mods you could get for this game. I guess I heard wrong then.
>>
>>24610742
There are a lot of mods, but it's mostly just shit like different clothes, hair, etc for character creation.

Mods that change the actual gameplay and that aren't complete shit are rather rare, although there may be some for pregnancy stuff, I don't really know of any.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.