[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok so I want to be able to suck my own dick good. What is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: training routine.jpg (51 KB, 500x648) Image search: [Google]
training routine.jpg
51 KB, 500x648
Ok so I want to be able to suck my own dick good.

What is the training routine?
>>
File: 4chan-user.jpg (590 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
4chan-user.jpg
590 KB, 1920x1080
Bump
Rly noone?
THere must be some self dicksucking masters here.
>>
>>24610168
Some really weird kid I know sucked his own dick while on acid. He fucking recorded it too and I gotta see that video no homo desu
>>
You will need to
>stretch your back
>stretch your aductors
>lose all bellyweight
>a long dick

good luck anon, it's a dream I hope to achieve one day as well
>>
>>24610168
gymnasticxF
>>
It sounds fun and all - sometimes I dream that I can do it - but everyone who posts here about it says it's not really great because it's much more like giving than receiving
>>
File: 911.png (2 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
911.png
2 MB, 2560x1600
Alright, autofellatio faggot coming through.

>>24610505
Has the right idea, long dick helps a lot but it is possible to deepthroat yourself as well.

Losing pretty much all bellyfat, and excessive weight in general, is quite essential since it will 1) prevent you from folding yourself over to be able to suck yourself 2) squish your lungs in the position so that you will feel very uncomfortable/can't breathe at all.

For stretches, your back and neck obviously. You generally want to start with your neck and work down your back, don't forget your sides. For neck stretches you want to keep a straight back, but you can also combine neck and upper back stretch by doing a normal frontbend neck stretch and then slowly start going downwards and try to put your forehead to the floor in front of you by curving your upper back.

If you want to go turbofaggot and put your legs behind your head while sucking yourself, you need to do extensive hipflexor, glute, hamstring and calf stretches.

There is no exact routine for the stretches really, but as a rule of thumb for your back: start from top and work donwards. For lower body: calves before hamstrings, glutes before hipflexors. If you stretch your hamstrings you also need to stretch your quads. If you stretch your calves you also need to stretch your tibialis anterior.

Ask if you want to know anything specific.
>>
>>24610714
Oh right, you might also want to get a foam roller for massage purposes. Massaging before stretching helps to loosen up the muscles and makes stretching a lot less uncomfortable in the beginning.

Personally I got one of these: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Foam-Roller-Muscle-Massage-Instructions/dp/B00HPR77B6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1448791377&sr=8-2&
>>
>>24610258
Trust me as a kid I spent years on a forum and doing stretches andnyoga shit hours every day all I could do was reach the tip and that did nothing and I have an 8" cock
>>
File: human trash.png (235 KB, 350x739) Image search: [Google]
human trash.png
235 KB, 350x739
>>24611009
I guess natural flexibility is required as well then, since I could gag myself with my cock when I was 14 without stretching. I'm 7.5" long.
I'm >>24610714

Never was into sports much and was always pretty clumsy as a kid, but my back is rather flexible.
>>
>>24611009
hm when i tried as a kid, probably around 13 or so.
I remember the absolute best success i had was getting about 1/2 the head in, could very easily lick the head but didnt feel good enough to justify the effort, so i never really tried again.

and i am just under 6"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.