[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ATTENTION virgins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 7462318_orig.jpg (17 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
7462318_orig.jpg
17 KB, 240x240
-
-
alt-chad here

at age 28 you wont be able to stay hard without pills

your libido will start going down and even more so coz u dont know what u r missing

you cant miss what you never had

>inb4 prostitutes
>a gf will fuck you 3 times a week and with a pros you dont get post-sex cuddled

if by age 23 you havent fucked, you are in DEEEEEEEEP trouble

to get laid i suggest get a haircut and rimless glasses, drop your nuts and start drinking. shave your beard
>>
not everybody is as fixated on sex as you
>>
3 times a week? I have sex with my gf 1-2 times a day.
>>
Nobody cares faggot. None of us are attractive enough to get laid anyway so none of this matters.
>>
>>24609855
beta detected

you will get bored of that coz it becomes a routine

also fuckinh daily means that you were sex starved for DECADES
>>
I honestly feel sorry for you. It must be depressing having your entire life and self image revolve around a primitive basal urge
>>
>you are in DEEEEEEEEP trouble
just like ur mum faggot
>>
>>24609938
well :^) so name a better thing to be focused about

i shall wait :^)

oh and by the way , just so u know , i take herbal pills that let me stay hard for hours and cum ONLY when i want. i get my nuts sucked and fuck her jav style. she is not asian, but i like how they fuck
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.