[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no Japanese gf ;_; how does one acquire a Japanese gf anyway?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: ito-misaki-0005.jpg (52 KB, 450x565) Image search: [Google]
ito-misaki-0005.jpg
52 KB, 450x565
>tfw no Japanese gf
;_; how does one acquire a Japanese gf anyway?
>>
>>24609635

be a 5'10 white guy with a 6/10 face minimum. uncut penis to secure the deal.
>>
>>24609635
move to japan and get avoided like the ebola virus.
>>
>>24609635
Join a language exchange site.
>>
>>24609740
This is actually the correct response. Girls have their guard down because it isn't a dating site. Exchange via the site a few times and when you feel like it's time ask her if you can skype because you want to practice listening/speaking.

The rest is up to you. Just don't be a fucking autist and it's easy.
>>
>>24609635
Teach English.
>>
>>24609635

This
>>24609740

Or simply go to Japan and speak some rudimentary Japanese. But remember, just like in most other places it is you who has to do most of the chasing. Even if you manage to find one of the proactive girls, they expect you to be the one to initiate when the two of you grow closer.

Lastly, don't fall for a skank who'd take any foreigner. I once was at a party where some chick approached me after she already had approached two or three other foreigners. It doesn't feel too nice to be the object of a fetish.
>>
>>24610731
>It doesn't feel too nice to be the object of a fetish.

L
M
A
O
?

i see the irony of that statement is completely lost on you.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.