[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You did it again 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: reddit group 4chan.jpg (60 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
reddit group 4chan.jpg
60 KB, 750x1334
You did it again 4chan
>>
>the reddit group 4chan
huhwhat
>>
We had this thread a few hours ago.
>>
Yeah, that'll show em!
>>
File: 1418025198551.jpg (54 KB, 634x489) Image search: [Google]
1418025198551.jpg
54 KB, 634x489
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worldpeace/baby-goat-with-down-syndrome-melts-hearts-of-ISIS-article-1.2948902

I can't believe that's all it took
>>
>>24609522
It's sad because it's pretty true these days.

Any other pre2009 fags here? This site turned to shit in 2009, can't believe it's almost been 7 years.
>>
>>24609707
Been here since 2008 with a few breaks in between. This is truly the worst of 4chan.
>>
>>24609707
This place has always been shit, the only difference is that normies are here now so it's mainstream shit.
>>
File: 1434691879296.gif (2 MB, 339x322) Image search: [Google]
1434691879296.gif
2 MB, 339x322
>>24609506
>members of the reddit group 4chan
>of the reddit group 4chan
>reddit group 4chan
>reddit
>4chan
this is fake right?
>>
This is only a little bit less embarrassing than facebook activism.

I hate that today the idea of 'making a difference' has come to mean being an attention whore who flaunts their 'goodwill' in the faces of as many people as possible.

>kony 2012!! share this video to save Uganda!!!
>>
>>24609774
What ever happened to Kony?
>>
>>24609536
Yeah and?

shut up
>>
>>24609796
a new trend took its place
>>
>>24609796
A month passed and some new trend took his place
>>
>>24609707
Been here since 2007. The Internet is shit in general now. /b/ used to be a glorious unstoppable hivemind. Now, the best thing 4chan has to offer is /pol/, but they kind of live in a bubble. /pol/ also doesn't have the young uncontrollable troll rage that old /b/ used to have. You used to go on /b/ and watch people's lives get ruined on a nightly basis
>>
>>24609796
He was muscled out of the scene by the Ugandan military before Kony 2012 even became a viral sensation. The entire stink about Kony was a festival where everyone got to pat themselves on the back for being so 'informed' and 'concerned' about the world's problems, the entire time being lazily content that so much repetition of the same misinformation from so many different people made it as true as fact.
>>
>>24609847
Yeah, times change I guess. /b/ was surprisingly intelligent back then compared to now. Now it's just human garbage, selfies and a general lack of intelligence from normal people.

[ s4s ] is also pretty good.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.