[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>who here can talk to girls relatively easily, but can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: unknownpleasures.jpg (271 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
unknownpleasures.jpg
271 KB, 1440x900
>who here can talk to girls relatively easily, but can't seem to make male friends?

I just want a true bro. I just want someone to shoot the shit with me, watch Das Boot without saying they're bored, and motivate me to be better. Do bros even exist anymore?
>>
>>24609009
Yeah dude plenty. Lets trade.
>>
I just want one best friend I can spend time with shooting shit with. It never works out because they develop crushes due to being alone or they already have a lot of friends.

>tfw listening to your friend discuss how much they love their best friend who isn't you
>>
yeah I've always had an easier time talking to women.

other men scare me and I always feel like I'm in competition with them, a conversation with a woman is usually a much more relaxed give-and-take.
>>
It's easy for you to make bros but you can't talk to women
>>
>entire friendship circle is significantly female
>99% of anyone I interact with on a regular basis is female
>know a handful of dudes irl
>no bros to be friends with or hang out with and talk about vidya and other wacky shit
It's almost comical how much life feels like an anime.
>>
>in uni
>no male friends but a few female friends
>getting kicked off campus after this year
>tfw no idea who I'll be living with my last two years
>>
tips pls, i'm in the complete opposite situation as in I can be friends with guys in an instant but have a hard time spending time with females.
>>
>>24609192
live with your female friends?
>>
File: sgfh.jpg (13 KB, 292x368) Image search: [Google]
sgfh.jpg
13 KB, 292x368
OP is a retard, as usual.
>>
this shits gayer than a twink thread
>>
>tfw i'm a faggy twink but don't get along with women and only have male friends
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.