[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Girls make up 50% of the population >Can't find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1447887597329.jpg (83 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447887597329.jpg
83 KB, 1600x1200
>Girls make up 50% of the population

>Can't find one as a GF
>>
That's because alphas claim several as their fucktoys.
>>
It's a matter of statistics and compatibility.

Sure, there are billions of girls on this planet. But how many of this girls within your general vicinity are willing to date you and how many would you consider worth dating?

Depending on the population size of wherever it is you live, you could probably have only a handful of options to choose from.
>>
>find
Finding isn't hard. Attracting, that's where the game is at.

And narrow it down to appropriate ages, location, compatible personalities, etc. and get a much more realistic smaller %.
>>
File: hannibal.jpg (22 KB, 291x323) Image search: [Google]
hannibal.jpg
22 KB, 291x323
>found one willing to be my gf
>not attracted to her
>>
Tfw turning 26 and the horniest I've been in my whole life. I think my biological imperative is taking over command
>>
File: 1440907945194.jpg (114 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1440907945194.jpg
114 KB, 800x800
>>24609274
Might as well get a mail order bride and be done with it. You might even get a qt eurasian daughter out of it.
>>
>>24609297
>eurasian daughter
just make sure to abort any potential eliotts
>>
>hurr durr world is 50% female
and how many of them are you going to meet? How many aren't elderly or under 18? How many aren't married as well?

By the time you do ALL the eliminations, you're down to a fraction that has A LOT of guys going for her. If you aren't the best out of them, you're fucked.
>>
>>24608565
>95% are too young or old
>more are in a relationship
>more wouldn't find you attractive or are incompatible
>more you wouldn't find attractive
>small fraction of who's left actually lives near you
>small fraction of them will ever come into contact with you
>>
>>24608565
Actually in your age group it's more like 45%. In America there are more women than men because of all the men who died in ww2, vietnam war, etc. Also, people product male children a little bit more likely than female children. But male babies are more likely to die before reaching adulthood from diseases.
>>
>>24609274
ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL
>>
who the hell is THAT babe
>>
>>24609350
>140k deaths combined
>out of a population of 320 million today
oh no, there are .0004% less men as a result of war, what a discrepancy!
>>
>>24608586
Then how are betas born?
>>
>>24608565
>>Girls make up 50% of the population

Not if you live in China.
>>
>>24609420
jesus lad. kill yourself.
>>
>>24609420
birth ratio is 1.05:1.00

there's about 1.5 MILLION more 20-29 men than women in the US
>>
>>24610277
wtf why

that's fucked
>>
I don't get this tf meme, you're a man, why not try acquiring a fuck buddy?
>>
>>24610324
Why? Because in the past we had wars and stuff that killed all the boys. Now we don't. So all the boys are staying alive and there is a giant surplus.
>>
>>24610361
fascinating anon
>>
>>24610330
I don't think most virgins are really interested in a fuck buddy. It's not primarily about the sex. Maybe that's why we're still virgins.
>>
File: SexualRevolution.jpg (89 KB, 755x553) Image search: [Google]
SexualRevolution.jpg
89 KB, 755x553
>>24608565
feminized society + you being ugly = incel life

You may still have a chance once the women are like 35 and Chad no longer wants them. Then they get desperate, and will start looking for a beta provider. This is where you come into the picture, if you're kek enough and actually have a good paying job. We all know this is the fate for ~99% of robots, so don't kid yourselves. Denial is the first step to acceptance. You will never get a QT virginal gf, EVER.
>>
>>24611171 >denial is the first step to acceptance
>>
>>24611171
Whoops, I meant that it's the fate for 99% of robots who aren't going to kill themselves beforehand, which is also a pretty high percentage.
>>
>>24609450
> beta is relative
> if only you had been a baby boomer
>>
>>24608565
>tfw being attracted to this beautiful little angel
Life is suffering.
>>
>>24611171
I think I potentially have/had the chance, problem is I would have to pretend to be a christian and she's the missionary-position-for-the-sole-purpose-of-procreation kind of girl and I don't think I'm alright with that.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.