[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone actually like this place?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Ao89DPb.jpg (287 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
Ao89DPb.jpg
287 KB, 1200x750
I do. I feel like we're actually getting somewhere, yeah sometimes memes get stale and newfag fuck shit up, but honestly the discussions here are really great, or at least thought provoking. A lot of the arguments/debates had here feature A class trolls and despite them backing really stupid ideas, they string them together in a surprisingly coherent fashion.

I like this place because I always end up (to at least a small extent) thinking about something new or something in a different way, even if a troll was behind the text. There is an incredible and surprising amount of validity to chad/stacy/robot/femboy fights discussions and debates. It's kind of interesting because no where else gave I seen such raw and brutally honest discussion. Unlike controlled, public, or non-anonymous debates about social ideas, /r9k/ provides a lot of good content and good for thought by letting conversations move faster without all the fluff and bullshit needed in order to be PC. What do you think?
>>
I love this place. I don't come here often. But whenever I get to the point where I think I want to start going to parties and talking to women I come here to remind myself why that's a bad idea, it keeps me grounded.
>>
In addition to that and a post thought. Maybe it's discussions here that we get through and the answers that we find through brutal and naked conversation that are the roots of social change. So in a weird way, maybe us bots really are important to society.
>>
I only read the subject of your post not the rest, but I dont like anything tbqh familia
>>
>>24608391
Women shouldn't have rights desu
>>
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
I enjoy r9k. My life is pretty much irreversibly fucked. I enjoy spending time with other misfits while being comfy. I really do agree with the general Idea of alpha/beta, redpill, and female psychology. ( of course the exact details are different to each robot)

Just riding the slow decline into homelessness/suicide
>tfw tired everyday
>tfw can barely focus on anything
>tfw r9k gives me the only outlet for feels and greentext
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.