[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever been arrested, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
Ever been arrested, /r9k/?
>>
Yeh but i beat the case my nigga
>>
Yeah, for weed. Just finished probation after a year but I'm not gonna start smoking again. It just doesn't align with where I want to be in life right now.
>>
a cop at uni stopped me for j-walking so i punched him in the nut and tole him to 'smeg off'
>>
Yeah but I wasn't booked and no charges resulted. They just brought us into the station and called our parents to pick us up.
>>
>>24608386
How was probation?
>>
No. I got stopped by security once when I was like 11 for trying to steal hotwheels cars.

And I once got a ticket in high school for hopping a turn style. But that's it.
>>
>>24608416
>turn style
>>
No, but I've ridden in the back of a police car or more than one occasion.
>>
>>24608386
Just finished probation for the same last year. I want my right to vote back.
>>
>>24608428

What's the name for it anon? You know what the fuck I meant.
>>
>>24608449
Turnstile, you imbecile.
>>
>>24608468

What the fuck ever man. What is it 2007? Being a grammar nazi is still a thing?
>>
I was involuntarily committed once, dunno if that counts.

it was pretty chill, the two cops they sent to take me to the hospital didn't cuff me. the one sitting in the back with me was a gamer and had just gotten into the BF2 beta which was a big deal at the time and we talked about vidya on the drive to the hospital.
>>
>>24608485
That's not even a question of grammar, my man.
>>
File: 1369531892310.jpg (141 KB, 800x924) Image search: [Google]
1369531892310.jpg
141 KB, 800x924
>>24608386
>arrested for weed
kek whats it like being a kuck, faggot?
>>
>>24608362
Yeah. I once shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
>>
>>24608362
Yeah, trespassing.

(walking along railroad tracks)

Was kept in City jail overnight, bailed out by mommy. Jail was unheated, it was winter, only had a long sleeve shirt and undershirt, that was the worst part.

Charges were dropped (didn't have a lawyer)

In a way i'm glad it happened, because now I know being arrested isn't the end of the world and will not be intimidated by cops into forfeiting my rights.
>>
>>24609149
What country is that? Doesn't sound very American.
>>
Nope.

I do get REALLY nervous around cops, for whatever reason. Two of the three times I've been pulled over for speeding, they've pulled me out of my car and searched it for drugs because they said I was acting really nervous and suspicious.

They called in the K9 unit both times to sniff my car, full pat down, everything. The first time, the cop just made me sit on the curb, but the second time he put me in the back of his car. They both pressured me to just admit to having drugs, and that if they found out I was lying to them, they would make it a lot worse for me. They seemed disappointed both times when they didn't find anything.

Strangely, neither of them wrote me a ticket, they both just gave me a warning.
>>
>>24609445

Also, I know I'm a kuck for letting them do that to me.
>>
>>24609445
jesus are you black or something
god damn son
>>
>>24609723

Nope. Good old Germanic white.
>>
I got a record when I was 13 for running over a girl with my bike
>>
>>24609741
You could have made so much money suing their asses.

Unless you are Murica, in which case remember to suck your overlords dicks before they leave as a thank-you for their attention.
>>
>>24610935
they did nothing illegal though. If he acts like hes on drugs they're going to get suspicious
>>
>>24608362

Been handcuffed by riot police for 45 minutes or so untill my mom arrived and they let me go.
>>
File: Penguins.jpg (760 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760 KB, 1024x768
Actually got arrested about a week ago in-front of my neighbors, cops came early in the morning and took me to the police-station becaus4e of a fight at work.

Guy reported me for assault.
>>
Kinda

>be 18
>go to club with friends
>get super drunk
>friends go home
>FUCK DAT I AMA STAY AND PARTY WOO
>memory loss
>i am out front of club arguing with a bouncer
>memory loss
>giving 2 fempolicecunts the bantz
>they cant handle the bantz
>gives me $600 fine
>scrunch it up and drop it like a microphone
>tackled to ground
>handcuffed RETARDEDLY tight by cunt
>SHAME = GONE
>rolling on ground out front of club handcuffed
>yelling ITS TOO TIGHT
>MY CIRCLULATION
>ITS CUTTING OFF THE BLOOD
>LOOSEN THEM PLEASE
>she loosens them
>throws me in back of police wagon
>i slip cuffs under my feet and call my mum
>Screaming into the phone crying saying i want to kill EVERYONE on the planet
>memory loss
>wake up at my aunts house in my sisters bed

Apparently the Police just dumped me out of the police car in a park after i had passed out whilst still on the phone to my mum, my mother called my aunt who was near where i was and gets her to pick me up, i threw up in her car on the way home. Had to pay a $600 fine and never drank in public since.

Normie life aint for me.
>>
I got detained to sober up a couple of weeks ago and got a ticket for kicking over a trash can while drunk.
Drunk walking is honestly more dangerous for you than drunk driving.
>>
>>24611040

no one cares, you whiny faggot.
>>
>>24611050
OP does, or did.
Kinda the reason for the thread.
>>
>>24611057

Yes would have been sufficient, you retarded faggot.
>>
>2010.
>Pissed up in town.
>Mate and I decide to get some coke.
>A melanin rich gentleman offers to help us out.
>We follow him to St Pauls, not a very nice part of Bristol.
>Buy some coke off him in the middle of the play area and start heading home.
>Sirens, blue lights etc.
>"You've been seen in the company of a known drug dealer so we're searching you."
>No idea why they didn't arrest the dealer too.
>I had nothing on me. It was in my mate's pocket but I fessed up to paying for half so I was arrested too.
>Cuffed, checked in the back of a police car.
>Bitching at the police the whole way because I couldn't wear a seatbelt with my hands behind my back and I was drunk and mouthy.
>Mate begging me to shut up, police just laughing.
>Strip searched in a cell. It was freezing and I had to stand in front of four big coppers with my kit off.
>Get out of there after an hour. Friend was in there for four hours.
>They told him it was crack that we bought, not coke.

Overall I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>be me, 19 years old
>home alone and horny
>sit near the window facing the street and wank, always want to flash grills walking by, sometimes do, but never bold enough to make them notice
>see two girls coming up the street
>both about 10 years old, wearing those short shorts with their butt cheeks hanging out
>instant raging boner
>go the front door, open it, and stand there butt naked wanking
>they stop and stare
>cum while they stare
>come to my senses and run back inside
>absolutely terrified I was going to be arrested
>police drop by that afternoon
>now on a certain register
>family hates me
>live in the basement and take food and supplies down during the night
>mom and siblings literally not seen me in one and a half years
>>
not arrested but i got a couple of miscreant spics in trouble
>be 16
>sell to a guy who deals in school
>he sells regularly to a couple mexicans I dont like
>mexicans skip class , get into fights , overrall deliquent behavior
>would call school office during lunch break from a payphone to tell them (mexicans name) smells of marijuana
>lucky break mexican happens to get in trouble and suspended , cops come and lecture him
>I would occasionally do this luckily my voice isn't very unique nor do I standout
>>
Yes, possession of gooey delicious cheese pizza.

>> not really no one will catch me HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>24611138
was it worth it? (You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original)
>>
File: 1434134849257.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1434134849257.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>mfw if I commit any major crimes, not only will I go to jail, but when I'm released I'd probably get deported
>>
>>24611195
Well I was going to end up a basement dwelling NEET anyway, but now I have some amazing fap material in my memory. Yeah, worth it.
>>
>>24611242
why not just download it?
>>
Got caught in a big bust few years back in AZ, was 18, literally just got kicked out of my parents place the day before, we picked up a good half once and got busted pulling out of the house. Ended up giving the officers a bunch of names walked away without even a slap on the wrist, all the people I have them are still walking free so idk if they ever even pursued any busts.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.