[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asian robots, go back to asia for work? At least you won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Asian robots, go back to asia for work?

At least you won't ge hit by the bamboo celing from your white mastas. You know the b0ss treat Chad and Chan/Apul differently always giving you shit
>>
>>24608199

what would i even do in asia, work wise? i got employment here, i do want to see asia but that takes a lot of money.

i grew up here and went to school to make a life for myself here but really all i want is to go back to Korea and be surrounded by qt k-girls all day everyday.
>>
>>24608368
teach english like every other foreigner , even as a tutor not teacher still makes a living
>>
>>24608199
He literally looks like an anime character come to life.
>>
>>24608753

yeah but that is a significant downgrade from my job here. i would be giving up solid employment for a tentative future teaching english year to year in skorea.
>>
It sucks, I'm an asian dude that grew up in the west, now I work in japan.

ama
>>
trust me, i would like nothing more than to "go back to my country."

i was born and raised here to make a living for myself in America. It's a nice country with relatively easy living, but i definitely miss/want to be around other Koreans.
>>
man

why are asians faces always so fucking ugly, I don't know who wins in being the ugliest race of all, asians or indians
>>
>>24608899
I had the same idealistic view until I actually came here.

Face it, we grew up in the west and we'll never fit in true asia.
>>
>>24608976

thats what im worried about. i know that too, i grew up in the west and that's where i belong but i don't feel like i fit in here completely either.

this is why Asians seem to be so cliquey in the West, i think we are just homesick but can't really go back.

or maybe we can, it will take a lot of work learning the language and practicing before i head back.
>>
>>24608966
Every race has their share of ugly people.
>>
>>24608199
this shit has to be shoopd what the fuck wrong with this niggas face
>>
>>24609012
all my friends here are like white, with a few indians.

I've only fucked white girls here, haven't even gotten close to a nip girl.

I'm probably going 2 move to either china or back to the states in a year or so.
>>
i think people here are very nice, but i know that i'll never truly fit in like i could with other Koreans.

that's how it is to be a minority in the west. i have no complaints because its not something anyone is doing or is something they can change. its up to me to find my life here and be happy.
>>
>>24609047

not everyone is obsessed with sleeping with white girls my "asian" friendo.

sure i liked a few white girls when i was younger, doesn't mean i want to bang every white girl i see. it's pretty rare for me to genuinely like any girl. a handful of the girls that i liked were white, i was surrounded by them during high school.
>>
>>24609167
>not everyone is obsessed with sleeping with white girls my "asian" friendo.
yes they are, white is the most attractive race. It's both cultural and evolutionary. Studies prove it.

If they're not, they are lying to themselves.
>>
>>24610196
>yes they are, white is the most attractive race. It's both cultural and evolutionary. Studies prove it.
>studies confirm that everyone must have my opinion

Eurasian girls> White girls, now go shove your studies up your ass
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.