[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the founders of tumblr got accused of rape, wouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1448521155286.jpg (11 KB, 321x321) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448521155286.jpg
11 KB, 321x321
If the founders of tumblr got accused of rape, wouldn't all the SJWs just leave tumblr?
>>
Why aren't we funding this idea?
>>
>>24608121

And go where?

They can't make their own; SJWs can't program
>>
tumblr is like a containment board for sjws, let them be
>>
>>24608191
I think that's the point of it.
>>
>>24608238
yeah but i'm saying, they wouldn't leave, they'd just bitch about tumblr on tumblr
>>
>>24608121
It was already founded by a straight cis white man. Doesn't get much worse than that.

Too bad there ain't shit in society that isn't made by a straight cis white man, except some designer clothes (designed by gays, constructed of cotton).
>>
With SJWs supporting pedophiles or women that raped or beat men? Nah!

>>24608191
Twitter?
>>
File: safe space.png (199 KB, 610x305) Image search: [Google]
safe space.png
199 KB, 610x305
>>24608121
They're already getting ready to migrate to pillowfort so they can have a safe space.

http://pillowfort-io.tumblr.com/
>>
>>24608121

That's not how SJW minds work, they would just deny it happened and twist the story up with mental gymnastics so that tumblrfags end up as good guys.
>>
File: 1437809353024.jpg (184 KB, 382x363) Image search: [Google]
1437809353024.jpg
184 KB, 382x363
>>24608121

Moot got accused of being a SJW, and despite that, most people are still here.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.