[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /r9k/ I'm very drunk and all I want to say is that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 676x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 676x960
Hello /r9k/ I'm very drunk and all I want to say is that you should post how you currently feel in this thread. Then, in a separate paragraph; you must address another post and try to help them with that feel. R9k should be a place where we all help each other. So, post a feel, help a feel.
>>
>>24607986
Shouldn't you start, OP?
>>
i want to face fuck a girl and cum in her ass
>>
>>24608020
OP here
>>24608006
I suppose you are right

My feel is that I feel like I am wasting my potential and that I can truly change the world with my intelligence but my personality does not allow me too

>>24608020
In response to you, I want to do this as well because it would make me feel enpowered and make me feel more powerful and worthy, but only for a short while. In order to actually feel empowered and worthwhile, I think you and I actually just want a gf who appreciates what we have to offer l, which is surprisingly a lot, and loves us and encourages us

Brb need to get more vodka
>>
My feel is this: I have a lot going for me; I'm doing alright in school, have a great network of friends, and generally am on the right path so long as I don't screw up too badly. Despite all of that, I don't feel happy at all. I think about killing myself every day, and those feelings only get more prevalent as time passes. I don't know what I'm missing or what's wrong with me. If I wasn't so self aware, my sense of pessimism would've already overwhelmed me.

>>24608090
I think you may be undervaluing yourself. Often times we can be the most critical of ourselves when it's not justified. Try to step back and view your accomplishes and the progress you've made in life. Chances are if you think you're intelligent, there's a reason for that. If you're good at analyzing yourself you can start making small changes to your behavior which helps change your personality.
>>
>>24607986
Go back to reddit you shitlord
>>
>tfw normie intellects claim to be staunchly against bias but are actually biased against men because they are too wary of being biased for themselves regarding place in the cosmos, consciousness, afterlife etc..
>>
>>24608289
I think what you're missing is someone to share your fairly accomplished life with
>>
File: image.jpg (405 KB, 794x1674) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
405 KB, 794x1674
>>24607986
It's hard to put into words how I feel. Maybe this picture will help, but I doubt it.
>>
> post a feel
I feel so lonely in life right now. I don't know if any of you have this desire but I really want to make the world a nicer place where people are more empathetic and care more for each other. Society seems to dismiss this as an immature fantasy though, and everyone I know (including the few friends I have) seem to be content with living a highly self-centered normie life. I just wish I could share my dreams with someone who cares.

>>24608090
Your personality is also what gives you that ambition in the first place. Like >>24608289 said, you just have to try to be more positive and believe in yourself. Small steps. Go for your dreams!

>>24608289
Sounds quite like myself. I've tried to find some kind of inner desire in order to remedy this feeling of pointlessness. For me, that's a desire to understand the workings of the universe more. Try to find your own core desire, maybe that's what's missing.
>>
I don't know why I talk to her. She makes me feel absolutely awful, I feel like i can't say what I want to say, but what she wants to hear. I think about how horrible she makes me feel, but that makes me think about her, so I talk to her again because I think i'm in love, then she makes me feel horrible right away. I can't handle this insanity anymore and I want to get rid of her, but she's put a seed inside my brain and she can control me and make me do anything.

>>24608289
You need to find something that makes you happy and interests you. Try getting into an outdoor hobby like kite flying (this is literally the only outdoor hobby I can think of ATM). Maybe try out Warhammer/40k. Something time consuming and enjoyable that you can pick up and put down instantly. Carpentry is also quite fun
>>
File: kaguya 2.png (337 KB, 497x544) Image search: [Google]
kaguya 2.png
337 KB, 497x544
I have no grand goals or dreams in my life that I actually believe in. Every time I try to think of something, it either don't fires up my passion, or I dissect it to the point of me accepting its implausibility.

>>24609421

Try to find new venues in life towards finding people you can connect with. For better or for worse, you just have to go where you usually wouldn't find yourself.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.