[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had /mind control/ powers, how would you use them? Would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: David_Tennant.jpg (134 KB, 1000x1329) Image search: [Google]
David_Tennant.jpg
134 KB, 1000x1329
If you had /mind control/ powers, how would you use them?

Would you just constantly force women to have sex with you? Would you feel no guilt that you didn't earn it?
Or would you try to do something noble?
>>
Jessica Jones is shit.
>>
>>24607894
So if your mom.
>>
>>24607823
force everyone except the people i approve of to an hero
>>
>>24607823
>guilt that you didn't earn it?
fuck off dumb normalfaggot
>>
>>24607922
Sorry senpai, just getting it out the way.
>>
>>24607823
force world leaders to nuke everything
Time for fallout 5 brobots
>>
Remove all non whites from europe then kill myself I guess.
>>
>>24607823
i know it'd be wrong to force others to do "good" because taking away people's free will is evil but i wouldn't be able to not use it. i'm too emotional and see people hurting everywhere so i'd probably turn into a dictator or replace nations' leaders with people i think would work together to better humanity and prevent unnecessary loss of life (eg starvation). of course, i'd eventually kill myself because none of that will make me happy and i'd probably make bad choices and make things worse.
>>
File: 1448312375312.png (34 KB, 196x197) Image search: [Google]
1448312375312.png
34 KB, 196x197
>>24607988
>force world leaders to nuke everything
I like you.
>>
I probably wouldn't do anything too drastic, just make people like me so I get good recommendations, jobs, grades, etc so I can become rich. I mean I guess it's cheating which is immoral but I wouldn't rape anyone or cause people to kill or give me money for nothing.
>>
Owww shit, its a Doctor. Will have to watch then.
>>
>>24607823
try to create world peace
>>
>>24607823
>Using it for something like sex
Your scope is far too small. But I am not talking about taking over the world or anything. What you want to do is give people small convictions in your regular day to day life, to make sure your day becomes as smooth as possible.
>>
I use it to create my utilitarian NWO.
>>
>>24607823
Kilgrave did (almost) nothing wrong.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.